[3.10] Aziire's Kinetic Bolt Elementalist - Thor and the Golem Gang! | League Starter

"
Silvano13 wrote:
"
psychiczombie wrote:

Get rid of that armor. It makes you take ele damage as chaos and you are probably at -60 chaos res. Get a decent 6L rare with life and resists till you can afford eternity shroud. A good rare 6L should cost you <50c.

You really need eternity shroud and call of the brotherhood to get this build working. Unfortunately, CoTB is expensive due to herald stacking builds.

You also need better wands to up your damage. Look for combination of spell damage, crit chance, crit multi, flat added lightning, ele as extra chaos (shaper mod), attack speed on an imbued base.

Your amulet and rings are also really bad. They have almost nothing that is useful right now. Try to get a rare with good balance of life/resists and offensive stats like flat added lightning, ele damage with attack skills, crit chance/multi, attack speed, etc (make sure to craft something useful from the bench). Your goal should be to get 2xCoTB.

In general, you can look for rares with higher life and resists in almost all slots. They should all be dirt cheap by now.

My profile is public, so take a look at my char. I've done almost all content. I can't kill AL8 Sirus yet (AL7 is easy). The build puts out more than enough damage but I suck at the fight.

Also, be prepared to die a lot. The character is squishy AF and the league mechanic is rippy.

Thank you so much for the advice. I made some upgrades already and will look into upping my gloves/boots/amulet even more; do you think I should swap out the briskwrap for just a better rare?

It has no life, so I would say yes. The attack speed is nice, but you can make up for it elsewhere. Hopefully you are also res capped (elemental resistances should be at least 75). When you reach red maps, you should also try to get some chaos res - lot of delirium monsters, the hunter conqueror and Sirus all do significant chaos damage. Try to get it to at least 0.

Your can also easily upgrade your helm to one with higher % max life (19% is like 5c).
got it, thanks again for all the help!
Anything to update for 3.11 Harvest? I'm thinking of going Assassin for the culling strike and elusive OR Deadeye for the +1 proj and far shot? Also do you think the Split Shot notable will work with KBolt?
Is this still good for 3.11? Could you update the build if necessary please? Wanna league start it.
The build is still completely viable for 3.11. Nothing about it got changed, and you would do perfectly fine following the same Trees, gear etc that I talk about in the guide, videos, and PoB. I won't be giving it a full rehaul, as it doesn't need any changing really, but I also won't update the title to 3.11 as I won't be giving it that tender love and care it deserves.
Running this build as a league starter in harvest and am having a blast! Kbolt and arc+spellslinger made leveling stupidly easy, swapped arc with Lightning warp and now i'm zipping through maps.

Great guide, check out his videos that get into leveling and endgame on this build and you'll have a great understanding of how this works.
I didn't understand how you were able to run with both heralds and wrath... but I noticed your Circle of Regret has 38% reduced mana reserve which is no longer possible in 3.11

"
The randomly generated Herald Modifiers now grant 15-20% reduced Reservation Cost (from 30-40%), and 40-60% increased Buff Effect (from 70-100%).
I had to grab a necklace with Wrath mana reserve reduction to make everything work
Last edited by ChronicLies on Jul 15, 2020, 1:00:24 PM
Hey,

How why barrage support over GMP?
I liked GMP leveling, but barrage support helps your single target a bunch when fighting bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info