[3.10] Aziire's Kinetic Bolt Elementalist - Thor and the Golem Gang! | League Starter

well... third fight against sirus.. could not kill him... i used PS but last phase was a pain... my golem died easily and my movement speed decreased a lot.(Note: This is my second league, i´m new player)

My gear for this fight:

and: https://pastebin.com/wbiZbi5N

I don´t know how i can improve my build, i think i will try one more time before to stop playing this build.
"
ingen_ar wrote:
well... third fight against sirus.. could not kill him... i used PS but last phase was a pain... my golem died easily and my movement speed decreased a lot.(Note: This is my second league, i´m new player)

My gear for this fight:

I don´t know how i can improve my build, i think i will try one more time before to stop playing this build.

Flasks help a lot with bursting sirus in the last phase. You have 0 dmg flasks and 2 movement speed flasks for some reason. Dying Sun is your largest damage steroid in the least, if you don't want onslaught/attack speed flasks. Jewels for +1 golem and the one that heals your golems 2% of life per sec so you can run flame golem + drop the minion healing flask. I know call of the brotherhoods are expensive as fuck but this build really relies on them. The entire point is double dipping into extra chaos damage with eternity shroud from the conversion. You are not running spellslinger so I don't see a reason for the synth ring. You are reducing enough mana reserved from elementalist perks.

In short, fix your rings, flasks, grab another golem, get a corrupted blood jewel if you aren't running one and you will shred through sirus with barrage power siphon.
Hi guys, trying out this build and need some help.

1. How does this build fare against Enki's Arc Witch?

2. Is there a workable link for wand on PoE Trade? Current link isn't usable

Thanks!
"
Hi guys, trying out this build and need some help.

1. How does this build fare against Enki's Arc Witch?

2. Is there a workable link for wand on PoE Trade? Current link isn't usable

Thanks!

I'd like to know about either a Powersiphon + chain (plays GREAT) plus a Kinetic Blast elementalist, KBlast also feels great (either are better than crappy kinetic bolt). If I find a better build I will link it here
Last edited by d3viant6 on May 14, 2020, 12:52:08 PM
"
"
ingen_ar wrote:

My gear for this fight:

Flasks help a lot with bursting sirus in the last phase. You have 0 dmg flasks and 2 movement speed flasks for some reason. Dying Sun is your largest damage steroid in the least, if you don't want onslaught/attack speed flasks. Jewels for +1 golem and the one that heals your golems 2% of life per sec so you can run flame golem + drop the minion healing flask. I know call of the brotherhoods are expensive as fuck but this build really relies on them. The entire point is double dipping into extra chaos damage with eternity shroud from the conversion. You are not running spellslinger so I don't see a reason for the synth ring. You are reducing enough mana reserved from elementalist perks.

In short, fix your rings, flasks, grab another golem, get a corrupted blood jewel if you aren't running one and you will shred through sirus with barrage power siphon.

Thanks for your help.... I used 2 movement flask to get out of the maze fast, i have dyin sun, atziri flask and cinderswallow but i changed for survival flask. I have anima stone but i removed to keep resistances up. I have COTB ring but no-shaper, i tried in PoB and i lose some dmg, that's why i kept amethyst ring. Even if i change for Call of the broterhood, i will have to change at least belt, boots and may be gloves to get 75% resis.

I will keep tryin to get boots and belt by using essences (both in trade are around 8-10 ex each, that i dont have).

I started this build using arc+spellinger, saw that i die a lot i added herald of agony and purity. I removed them and change to wrath (synth ring helps). Herald of ice, thunder, wrath and precision left me with 170 mana, another issue while using Kinetic Bolt in maps and bosses.

anyway, i will keep on trying, improving and learning...

Thanks!!
JW, Why avoid Mind over Matter when so close and nothing significantly taking away from mana pool? Wouldnt that be single greatest survivability buff? For the points needed and ease of access to other mana pool nodes anyway.
"
mcavak wrote:
JW, Why avoid Mind over Matter when so close and nothing significantly taking away from mana pool? Wouldnt that be single greatest survivability buff? For the points needed and ease of access to other mana pool nodes anyway.

Not sure what your setup is, but running HoL, HoI, Wrath and Precision leaves me at 105 mana, so MoM is definitely not a good idea.

Having trouble staying alive for T5/6 maps and the second conqueror, not sure where I can make adjustments. Any help appreciated!
"
Silvano13 wrote:

Having trouble staying alive for T5/6 maps and the second conqueror, not sure where I can make adjustments. Any help appreciated!

Get rid of that armor. It makes you take ele damage as chaos and you are probably at -60 chaos res. Get a decent 6L rare with life and resists till you can afford eternity shroud. A good rare 6L should cost you <50c.

You really need eternity shroud and call of the brotherhood to get this build working. Unfortunately, CoTB is expensive due to herald stacking builds.

You also need better wands to up your damage. Look for combination of spell damage, crit chance, crit multi, flat added lightning, ele as extra chaos (shaper mod), attack speed on an imbued base.

Your amulet and rings are also really bad. They have almost nothing that is useful right now. Try to get a rare with good balance of life/resists and offensive stats like flat added lightning, ele damage with attack skills, crit chance/multi, attack speed, etc (make sure to craft something useful from the bench). Your goal should be to get 2xCoTB.

In general, you can look for rares with higher life and resists in almost all slots. They should all be dirt cheap by now.

My profile is public, so take a look at my char. I've done almost all content. I can't kill AL8 Sirus yet (AL7 is easy). The build puts out more than enough damage but I suck at the fight.

Also, be prepared to die a lot. The character is squishy AF and the league mechanic is rippy.
"
psychiczombie wrote:

Get rid of that armor. It makes you take ele damage as chaos and you are probably at -60 chaos res. Get a decent 6L rare with life and resists till you can afford eternity shroud. A good rare 6L should cost you <50c.

You really need eternity shroud and call of the brotherhood to get this build working. Unfortunately, CoTB is expensive due to herald stacking builds.

You also need better wands to up your damage. Look for combination of spell damage, crit chance, crit multi, flat added lightning, ele as extra chaos (shaper mod), attack speed on an imbued base.

Your amulet and rings are also really bad. They have almost nothing that is useful right now. Try to get a rare with good balance of life/resists and offensive stats like flat added lightning, ele damage with attack skills, crit chance/multi, attack speed, etc (make sure to craft something useful from the bench). Your goal should be to get 2xCoTB.

In general, you can look for rares with higher life and resists in almost all slots. They should all be dirt cheap by now.

My profile is public, so take a look at my char. I've done almost all content. I can't kill AL8 Sirus yet (AL7 is easy). The build puts out more than enough damage but I suck at the fight.

Also, be prepared to die a lot. The character is squishy AF and the league mechanic is rippy.

Thank you so much for the advice. I made some upgrades already and will look into upping my gloves/boots/amulet even more; do you think I should swap out the briskwrap for just a better rare?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info