[3.10] Aziire's Kinetic Bolt Elementalist - Thor and the Golem Gang! | League Starter

Hey,

I'm rocking this build right now, almost done leveling.
Wanted to get better gear, starting with the wand. Unfortunately, the following error occurs:

Query is too complex. Please reduce the amount of filters used.

Tried to disable a few, but it just womt work.. Same for the Amulet. Thanks for providing those speficifed search links :)
Last edited by Chuchichuchachu on Aug 12, 2020, 1:04:47 PM
A few of the items searches have too many filters for pathofexile.com/trade. Since the wands are so important can you give a run down of which mods are a must for red map viability? And which mods are just gravy and or filler?

Lastly, any 3.12 that i haven't noticed that would effect this build?

Thanks for such a thorough and organized guide.
Last edited by Msark2 on Sep 9, 2020, 7:28:38 PM
"
Msark2 wrote:
A few of the items searches have too many filters for pathofexile.com/trade. Since the wands are so important can you give a run down of which mods are a must for red map viability? And which mods are just gravy and or filler?

Lastly, any 3.12 that i haven't noticed that would effect this build?

Thanks for such a thorough and organized guide.

If there are Spellslinger nerfs ( They hinted at them, what exactly I don't know I'm not an oracle) I'm pretty sure the arc clear would go down. I mean, maybe it wouldn't depend too much on arc?

I'll let OP answer, I'm still kinda' new.
I'll be heading through and cleaning up all my guides tomorrow while I stream. Will get to and fix all the trade links in this guide hopefully.

As for 3.12 changes the build isn't affected that badly. There were slight nerfs to spellslinger but it was mostly for levelling purposes. This build wasn't really the target for those nerfs anyway and we don't quite go so hard as the standard VD Spellslinger boys.

If yall like new skills I have just made a new guide for the Splitting Steel skill. I will be League Starting with it as it looks quite promising. Otherwise hold out and hopefully I can get some quick updates for this done tomorrow :D
Was wondering if there is any good interaction with flame wall. Any thoughts?
im tring this guide but i will change alot of thinks bcecouse i dont trust this build at 100% for exsample kinetic blast racc skill r addd ligth and add cold +barrage+ispirations+ele dmg. why u go for golem? istead od immunity of ele reflect... this is a fun stile of play but need alot of work on it for esample i use spellsinger+wall of flame cause give the pojectile more dmg essezialy this is a weak but with higth dmg build so u shuld concetrate to fast kill not ondefence .the only defence this build can have is blind with the unique wand.
"
tarabas wrote:
Was wondering if there is any good interaction with flame wall. Any thoughts?

yes it adds fire dmg and u can jst cast it with spellsinger i use it rigth now and seem to work
Just a quick response to the guide. I have been a little lazy and haven't gone and given it the make over it deserves but one thing that is really neat is the Anomalous Quality Kinetic Bolt. This allows increases and reductions to cast speed to also apply to our attack speed. With this you can get some insane Kinetic Bolt clear which is really cool. Mathil also did a really clean video on it which serves as a great gameplay example.
3.13 viable?
So I've decided to play this build and do my own thing with items/upgrades, the basis worked out well.

I'm now at 6M sirus dps working on some better wands.

It's very viable and I've done all content with it so far, A9 Sirus, Uber elder, Maven, The Feared.

Haven't done Alluring Abyss yet, Uber Atziri Hurts.

[/quote]

Those are my Items so far, Looking to change to an I85 Blizzard Crown to get -9 Cold res to nearby enemies. Still need to pickup a jewel socket and hit lvl 100.
Last edited by alucardtnuoc on Feb 2, 2021, 7:02:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info