[3.10] Aziire's Kinetic Bolt Elementalist - Thor and the Golem Gang! | League Starter

Why run Wrath when it doesn't scale with attack damage? You're using up 50% mana for what Herald of thunder can do less expensively.
Hey again,

what are you thoughts about using Piscator's Vigil?
Hi every1

So I followed this build as mine league starter in delirium. There was some struggle for sure at start. I wont recomend going for Incandescent Heart. This build lack of defensive layers and this chestpiece make it even harder. Just go with good health base rare till you can afford eternity shroud or sporeguard for double Anointment.
If your golems dies a lot in 16T maps(like mine:() I suggest to use Life flask of animation if you dont want to waste annoinment for Sacrafice

My PoB https://pastebin.com/nm06Qsm7 (community v that fix some stuff)

Dying sun just for big bosses - maps going with quicksilver 12%asp

To summarize - glass cannon build that with some investment can do whole content. Killed everything with it - Uber elder / Sirius / 100% delirium guardians

Almost 5k life with around 6kk Shaper dps with all flask up.

GJ and thanks for the efford of creating this build - really wanted to play kinetic bolt. Delirium mechanics make this build a bit worse than it is in real - great clear speed, lack of def. vs buffed delirium monsters.
Last edited by montfa on Apr 21, 2020, 11:06:18 AM
How can you use wrath and two heralds?
but how much does the conversion to the cold of The Call of the Brotherhood affect how much damage?
"
ZoSo86950 wrote:
but how much does the conversion to the cold of The Call of the Brotherhood affect how much damage?

For me the 48% conversion of light into cold dmg provides 11.3% dps - thats around 700k when fully buffed - depens how much of that light dmg you got in the first place (like OP explained its about scaling it twice with chaos conversion from the eternity shroud)

"
Hallucigamer wrote:

There is few things that reduce mana reservation for heralds
25% from ascendency (Mastermind of Discord) for both ones
33% for Herald of thunder from Circle of Regret
10% from Heraldry passive provided by cluster jewel for both

In the end HoT reserve 8% mana HoI takes 17% - that allows you to run Wrath also and 20lv of precision - that leaves me with something like 120 mana
"
montfa wrote:
"
ZoSo86950 wrote:

For me the 48% conversion of light into cold dmg provides 11.3% dps - thats around 700k when fully buffed - depens how much of that light dmg you got in the first place (like OP explained its about scaling it twice with chaos conversion from the eternity shroud)

"
Hallucigamer wrote:

There is few things that reduce mana reservation for heralds
25% from ascendency (Mastermind of Discord) for both ones
33% for Herald of thunder from Circle of Regret
10% from Heraldry passive provided by cluster jewel for both

In the end HoT reserve 8% mana HoI takes 17% - that allows you to run Wrath also and 20lv of precision - that leaves me with something like 120 mana

I don't see how it works with level 20 precision? I have both heralds and wrath up but i cannot get a lvl 20 gem because it would take all my mana reserve. Can you please point out how I can do that with my build now?

Thoughts on going all in on Heraldry / Purposeful Harbinger (Endbringer for budget) cluster gems to try to fit Thunder Ice and Ash Heralds, Wrath and Spellslinger?
Cast when Damage Taken Lvl 8 > Immortal Call Lvl 10 > Increased Duration > Frost Bomb Lvl 14

Where do u put these in? Or do you change other gems for this setup?

Cause I get one shotted sometimes from mobs.
"
Cast when Damage Taken Lvl 8 > Immortal Call Lvl 10 > Increased Duration > Frost Bomb Lvl 14

Where do u put these in? Or do you change other gems for this setup?

Cause I get one shotted sometimes from mobs.

And you will be get one shotted.... i use CWDT lvl 10 + immortal call+increased duration, i have changed from wrath to herald of purity and herald of agony, but i still die a lot, im stuck in lvl 91 since more than a week and i can see no improvement. i have changed to eternity shroud and i lost a lot of ES... gained some life, but with delirium and some bosses im doomed. But i´m refused to quit, even though i felt so much frustrated. Some T15 and T16 maps bosses are really hard, i have faced sirus only 1 time, and could not kill him... i know this is my second league in game and i have a lot to learn.

This set up (CWDT+ID+IC) will help you, but no against one shot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info