[3.10] Aziire's Kinetic Bolt Elementalist - Thor and the Golem Gang! | League Starter

I only looked through about 12 of the 53 pages in this forum, so I apologize if someone already mentioned this, but I found that Moonsorrow wands are an insanely cheap yet very powerful wand for this build. Using the tree in the initial post and with this gear I've already hit 200K dps (and it has been pretty cheap):
"
WWJDualWield wrote:
How do you keep your golems alive in late game?

Great guide, thank you.

I actually ended up getting a random minion life regen (0.8% per second) on the abyssal jewel for my belt and now I rarely have to re-summon my golems usually I would die before they would. I'm lvl 85 currently btw, mapping lower to mid tiers.
~ jongkittae ~
Last edited by JONGKITTAE on Apr 4, 2020, 1:38:25 AM
"
KAKDetroit wrote:
I only looked through about 12 of the 53 pages in this forum, so I apologize if someone already mentioned this, but I found that Moonsorrow wands are an insanely cheap yet very powerful wand for this build. Using the tree in the initial post and with this gear I've already hit 200K dps (and it has been pretty cheap):

Mate
Your using wrong barrage gem, you need barrage support not actual barrage 😉😉
nvm ill get.
Last edited by MaciegSKlanuf on Apr 4, 2020, 8:38:59 AM
Hi, I am kinda stuck now at red map now.
Following is my gear, HP only near 3.9k
Anything I can improve?
Sorry for my poor english.

"
shiya14 wrote:
Hi, I am kinda stuck now at red map now.
Following is my gear, HP only near 3.9k
Anything I can improve?
Sorry for my poor english.

from what i can see at least dps you can push even further. from trying in POB the incr spell dam,age pplus 3% non chaos dmg as extra... brings more then 55% spell damage

also with a level 3 enlighten (corrupted are cheap) and your ring you can add another herald. i took out frostbomb for that.
"
MommaCat wrote:
Another issue I'm running into with Incandescent Heart is the Light Radius taken from Energy Shield.
Any tips on how to improve this? :)

This is shiet for me too :/ Ill hate when map is dark ...

Guys i need your advice, is there anything i can change ? I guess the uniques are ok? I dont have the crown because i wanted all shaped items. I have 6 exalts to spend.
"
MaciegSKlanuf wrote:
"
MommaCat wrote:
Another issue I'm running into with Incandescent Heart is the Light Radius taken from Energy Shield.

Yeah it's getting pretty hard even in lower tier maps. My life leech is good and I regen fast, but the fact that ES doesn't regen and it's low to begin with is getting frustrating.

Anyone found or can think of a way to help with this, aside from taking ES nodes that I don't need?
"
MaciegSKlanuf wrote:
"
MommaCat wrote:

I dropped incandescent heart just because of this.

Z

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info