[3.10] Aziire's Kinetic Bolt Elementalist - Thor and the Golem Gang! | League Starter

"
Ziomek64 wrote:
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Guys i need your advice, is there anything i can change ? I guess the uniques are ok? I dont have the crown because i wanted all shaped items. I have 6 exalts to spend.

Couple things I've noticed, are you're life seems low, try to push it a little higher. Look for wands with either high physical damage, or flat elemental. You have a good amount of conversion and x as extra y...but you're not scaling the initial enough.

"
imrofli wrote:
"
Laws of Woo wrote:
"
sn3kox wrote:
Yap noticed that power siphon is a bit better fot bosses atleast some of them 🤔 did chimera and hydra runs ez but minotaur still a strugle cant evade his attacks and lose all the time 😔

How are you linking Power Siphon? I'm looking for a potential swap for KBolt for bossing.

Clear speed is really good, and some bosses go down fast...but many take a while.

other person but i just swap kinetic bolt out with it. not sure if you'd also need another swap.

I had never used power siphon before, and the tooltip was a fair amount lower damage than KBolt...so I thought I was doing something wrong.
I've been swapping power siphon for KBolt for bosses since I saw that post, and I'm absolutely melting bosses...well at least compared to how it was with kbolt.
Last edited by Laws of Woo on Apr 5, 2020, 7:35:29 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.

hey guys, now i got 5k life and my gears are like this, today i did a map (t15 i think) with the constrictor and i didn't get to kill him. My dps was so low it almost makes wanna do another character. i switch barrage for Greater Volley Support cuz the dps looks higher, and the summon holy relic to try to keep the golems alive:/ well maybe they are alive but im not. any tips? get more shaper items and good enchantments? thx:p
"
Laws of Woo wrote:
"
Ziomek64 wrote:

Guys i need your advice, is there anything i can change ? I guess the uniques are ok? I dont have the crown because i wanted all shaped items. I have 6 exalts to spend.

Couple things I've noticed, are you're life seems low, try to push it a little higher. Look for wands with either high physical damage, or flat elemental. You have a good amount of conversion and x as extra y...but you're not scaling the initial enough.

Could you link any high end wand for like exalt or something so i know what should i look for exactly?
Could you link any high end wand for like exalt or something so i know what should i look for exactly?
First and foremost if anyone would even look at my character Fichy and tell me any advice that would be nice.

A couple of questions:

1.How do you keep the golems alive at end game? is it meat shield only / that amulet enchant (sacrifice annoitment) is that required or?

2.How much health is it we should have at end game if we wanna farm maps.

3.How much energy shield is good to have / why do we have for say 700-1k energy shield and the rest in health?

4.I see you have no defense spell linked in your gear what so ever, when the guide says to use for example immortal call linked with other things. You use wave spell (more offensive thing in your gear then immortal call) also how does wave spell work you use that first then kinetic bolt or?

Also did you then abandon the defense setup or you have it cause you have enough life / defenses that you don't think that you need any more defensive spells.

5.When do I go for cluster jewel? and should it have priority over anything else at end game or is that super end game (need alot of currency).

I have trouble staying alive even in a level 76 map (I am level 70 though) monsters have increased crit chance, monsters deal extra physical damage as fire etc no curses or anything get almost one shotted.

I have the incandescent heart armor is it the cause? that armor makes me take chaos damage and I have like 40%- resistence to that.

or is it low life or something? though if you even get eternity shroud you won't have armor though just evasion rating?

I understand that this is not a tanky character just that I don't wanna get one shotted though.

Im sorry if any of these questions have been answered before this post. I would glady take any advice thanks in advance //Fichi.

Last edited by fichi on Apr 6, 2020, 12:20:47 PM
"
ppalladio wrote:

hey guys, now i got 5k life and my gears are like this, today i did a map (t15 i think) with the constrictor and i didn't get to kill him. My dps was so low it almost makes wanna do another character. i switch barrage for Greater Volley Support cuz the dps looks higher, and the summon holy relic to try to keep the golems alive:/ well maybe they are alive but im not. any tips? get more shaper items and good enchantments? thx:p

You don't have onslaught/atziri flasks. Your off-hand wand is basically 140% spell damage and that's it, the other stats are pretty useless. Mind drinker anointment does nothing for you, try Prism Weave or True Strike. Heavy damage Abyssal jewels are another source of damage.
If you don't have currency (like me), buying the cheapest shaper wand with high item level and trying to roll it with deafening essence of wrath gives pretty good wands that would normally cost a fortune. Dps counters can't calculate Barrage but it is definitely a dps boost.
If you get better wands, upgrade jewels (drop a little hp for more damage if you must, 40 life is insanely expensive) and put in a good anointment and good flasks you will have 50% more dps for sure.

Thank you so much:p i basically did a renovation. hopefully i get higher dps using barrage
How do you manage to have wrath active with its 50% mana reserved while both hearld needs 25% and spellslinger another 25% ?
guys am I dumb? when I click the item search links I just get an error message saying search query too complex
How is this build performing in high tier delerium?

I found a nice wand that I wanted to build around, but closest I ever did a wander was bow builds..

Is the spellslinger support giving anything at all?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info