[3.10] Aziire's Kinetic Bolt Elementalist - Thor and the Golem Gang! | League Starter

Just dropped this and I am thinking if to incorporate it in the build or not
"
meatpuppet wrote:

Can the PoB wizards or OP give us a definitive list of stat priorities for wands - besides flat lightning dmg. Is it crit chance? Multi? Spell damage??

I was set to craft a shaper wand with added chaos, but some people are saying other stats trump that? Would love to know before I sink a dozen more exalts into the build.

All those stats u've mentioned are good, I would also add attack speed, very important and maybe elemental gained as chaos if you are converting your lightning to cold. In the end I guess it is just a matter of luck on the crafting process, what rolls you get and what you decide to multicraft on top.
Did you replace energy leech with hypotermia support?
I tried to use your weighted sum search to find a new wand but it says query is to large and fails. How would you recommend editing the query so that it can complete?
"
Khardis wrote:
I tried to use your weighted sum search to find a new wand but it says query is to large and fails. How would you recommend editing the query so that it can complete?

this
How do you outleech the ES on Blood Rage? I have 1088 ES and using Energy leech should give me plenty of leech to counter Blood Rage, but i don't even notice a difference, as if Energy Leech is not doing anything. Am i doing something wrong or am i missing something here?
Betrayal: Dominating Blow Guardian, CwC Arc Elementalist
So I started this league off with basically the same idea as you but went ranger->deadeye and no golems. Aside from having more projectile bonuses and what not, I was wondering what I could add to the build instead of golems. I am currently running my 6L KB setup in a tabula with GMP instead of barrage support, and hypothermia instead of inspiration..as well as a separate 4 link setup with a power siphon/barrage support in a pair of Thunder Fist Murder Mitts for single target and some nice culling even on bosses. But after trying Kinetic Bolt with barrage support and seeing how strong for clearing it is, I don't think i really even need my power siphon setup anymore, am wondering what I could supplement to my build instead of golems..any thoughts?
Last edited by Rorshax on Mar 29, 2020, 5:16:53 PM
Thanks for the advice. I haven't played around with spell slinger yet, but have lvl 1 wave of conviction in my CoDT setup. I'll play around with it a bit
I'm loving this build but i'm really having troubles surviving some bosses and guardians (already lost to a baran at awakening level 1, maybe is my skill idk).

my current setup is:
Spoiler

i'll appretiate any help

PD: my POB is https://pastebin.com/Gt4ASZC7

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info