[3.10] Aziire's Kinetic Bolt Elementalist - Thor and the Golem Gang! | League Starter

I might be dumb but how do i go about finding a wand for this build? the search thing you have posted comes up with with an error saying "query is too complex" and im unable to actually find a wand with your search preferences. I just hit mapping and im liking this build a lot just need to find a way to actually find a wand lol.
"
sk1thr1x wrote:
I might be dumb but how do i go about finding a wand for this build? the search thing you have posted comes up with with an error saying "query is too complex" and im unable to actually find a wand with your search preferences. I just hit mapping and im liking this build a lot just need to find a way to actually find a wand lol.

I'm not an expert but i would go with a search like this https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/B9WrJM4f8 and use whatever you can find/afford

Last edited by aca3lus on Mar 29, 2020, 11:12:52 AM
With a spellslinger wave of conviction setup you can leave the spellslinger gem at level 1 to have no cooldown so you get the full wave. Your increase in AOE will make it travel faster.

Last edited by Rorshax on Mar 29, 2020, 2:12:52 PM
Just getting into upper tier red maps and I'm hitting a wall. Clear speed remains solid, but even with Fettle im only at 4k hp. It takes a lot of mechanical skill to dodge Delirium encounters, but one shots happen and happen often.

Single target is also iffy. Bosses under Tier 13 melt, but the few T14-16s ive done dont go down without a lot of burnt portals. Im at A4 btw.

Does anyone else think a low life version of this build can work? You'd have Pain Attunement for 30% more spell damage which will buff the shit out of both KB and your spellslinger skill. You'd also have ES to leech to take advantage of the more multiplier from energy leech.

Here's my gear so far. I'd love to hear any advice if you got it!!

Last edited by meatpuppet on Mar 29, 2020, 2:56:09 PM
I dunno, I think the barrage support kinda sucks, and isin't needed. I dont like the animation. Use Hypothermia instead.
Last edited by Rorshax on Mar 29, 2020, 4:49:44 PM
"
Rorshax wrote:
I dunno, I think the barrage support kinda sucks, and isin't needed. I dont like the animation. Use Hypothermia instead.

Tried 20/20 Hypothermia and Ice Bite and yeah, tooltip dps is huge, but I didn’t see that big a difference in bossing.

Also “rented” a 21/23 Power Siphon...was terrible.

I’m not giving up on the build, but I’d really like to figure out a way to do at least guardians lol
Hello,

Why not take elemental overload? I'm new to POE so please don't mind me asking.
First off, had a great time levelling with this build. After getting my gem setup sorted at the end of Act 6/7 I have flown through the rest of the story.

I've had a read through this thread and it seems as though the majority of players are struggling with single target boss damage though?

Has anyone found alternative skills/gear to overcome this, as I was hoping to try and push to end-game boss content using this build if possible?

Cheers!
"
Lord_Thanatos wrote:
Thanks for the advice. I haven't played around with spell slinger yet, but have lvl 1 wave of conviction in my CoDT setup. I'll play around with it a bit

Yesterday i tried power siphon to kill a boss and it was extremely usefull. it wasnt lvl 20 and it was just a t9 boss but i think it could be a great boss killer alternative

Well that's my equipment. Just tried Sirius level 5 could not do it. Golems are dying like shit. And my damage against high tier map delirium bosses is too weak. Damage into Elderslayers and Sirius is not satysying too. What should i change to gain dps boost? Not losing too much health...
I am sitting at 5k hp with 500~es and 1 shots are not that uncommon.
IGN: Chichotka

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info