[3.10] Aziire's Kinetic Bolt Elementalist - Thor and the Golem Gang! | League Starter

What do you think about cluster jewels?
"
NoxianBlade wrote:
What do you think about cluster jewels?

at level 90 i only have 3772 life, and 689 ES. I take two fettle clusters to help with that. Honestly there might not even be a point because if I get hit by something strong it'll 1 shot me anyways. Possibly thinking about replacing them. Check out poe.ninja for some of the people using this spell...some have 10-12 clusters.
"
shaob wrote:
"
reskone wrote:
you can if you run alpha hole helmet, its probably worth it if you are able get wave of conviction out of it! also wrath become bigger with the +2 from alpha i think it's defintly a good choice, at least better than iward eye, problem is you lose energy shield which such with eldrich battery

also i'm selling good wand if anyone need https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/rbwbXM7HQ

wow man I think you may of fixed this build for transition into late game.

Not only does the clear seem a little faster but single target swapping power siphon with kintetic bolt and you're melting T15 bosses now. Check it out - I took your advice w/ the howl... this shit is starting to work so good now there is room for improvement since I had to take out controlled destruction support and replace it with wrath. I had no other viable options.

well im glad to help but make use of that +2 aura and put wrath in there lol

about cluster jewels, precise commander / pressure point is very nice for clear speed as it adds nearly 100% crit chance , you can also use some golem tankyness cluster for them to survive high end content
Last edited by reskone on Mar 25, 2020, 5:44:53 PM
all right nobody seems to know how to do bossing. Let's stop here (60+ exalts spent on this build)
"
reskone wrote:
"
shaob wrote:
"
reskone wrote:
you can if you run alpha hole helmet, its probably worth it if you are able get wave of conviction out of it! also wrath become bigger with the +2 from alpha i think it's defintly a good choice, at least better than iward eye, problem is you lose energy shield which such with eldrich battery

also i'm selling good wand if anyone need https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/rbwbXM7HQ

wow man I think you may of fixed this build for transition into late game.

Not only does the clear seem a little faster but single target swapping power siphon with kintetic bolt and you're melting T15 bosses now. Check it out - I took your advice w/ the howl... this shit is starting to work so good now there is room for improvement since I had to take out controlled destruction support and replace it with wrath. I had no other viable options.

well im glad to help but make use of that +2 aura and put wrath in there lol

about cluster jewels, precise commander / pressure point is very nice for clear speed as it adds nearly 100% crit chance , you can also use some golem tankyness cluster for them to survive high end content

Well it was good enough to clear t15 but sadly t16 is a little too difficult. I'm going to go ahead & throw the towel in, and respec into something else. I currently have my awakened gems on the market if anyone's interested, and my 6link heart. I'll be listing a wand later too, maybe both.
So far I have been doing alright with bossing using Kinetic Bolt, even T16.
I did a low life build in order to fully utilize herald cluster jewels.
The flat 100 ES from energy from naught it pretty good and the aura stacking and herald stacking from 4 medium clusters with 5 herald and both wrath and anger are also insane for dps.

If anyone is interested here is my pob: https://pastebin.com/ZnccbZLX
It's still under development so if anyone has suggestions I would love to hear it :)
Is Incandescent Heart a good option for hardcore? Im a bit concerned about "25% of Elemental Damage from Hits taken as Chaos Damage" because i dont have a lot of chaos res.
"
reskone wrote:
"
Anyone able to tell me what gear I should upgrade and what I should replace it with, bit lost on my squishyness and a bit of damage, albeit I haven't done the last 2 laby yet

your left side wand is just lowering your dps its a very bad one, however u have pretty good right hand wand so if u wanna tank more just remove left wand and put on a shield with spell damage and life, you'll have even more dps by removing this left wand, put something basic and cheap like

and yeah, do your lab... uber lab is a HUGE boost to dps

remove this incandesant heart and get
, its just better and u wont get one shot by every elemental damage

also since u don't use spellsinger arc, why not using shield charge + fortify for extra tankyness ?

u could ask sneak in a vaal grace instead of lets say your portal gem or increase duration

Thanks, will work on grabbing that. You mean the wand with the portal gem in it? I would have thought that was my good one.
Australian Summoner-Main
Last edited by Cyan101 on Mar 25, 2020, 11:16:20 PM
"
Avoide wrote:
The flat 100 ES from energy from naught it pretty good and the aura stacking and herald stacking from 4 medium clusters with 5 herald and both wrath and anger are also insane for dps.

It's still under development so if anyone has suggestions I would love to hear it :)

on the calcs tab in PoB its says 230811 DPS, am I missing something?
"
epicrubia wrote:
"
Avoide wrote:

on the calcs tab in PoB its says 230811 DPS, am I missing something?

something wrong with your POB, it shows almost 4mi damage here

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info