[3.10] Aziire's Kinetic Bolt Elementalist - Thor and the Golem Gang! | League Starter

which gem to switch monotarget ?
Guys I've dropped this jewel, any thoughts how much this might be worth? Since it's huge for build like this one.

Last edited by _Nektre_ on Mar 25, 2020, 9:55:59 AM
"
bibanul wrote:
"
shaob wrote:
Ok. I've tired fitting in wrath as best as I could but can't manage it even with a 22% crusader reserve amulet. This is my newest setup, and I'm doing a lot more DPS. I've removed frost orb on my CWDT setup, and 4 slotted arc with wave of conviction added on. My profile is open if anyone wants to see the skill tree, and clusters I've taken.

Here is my gear

edit : If anyone has any ideas how I can squeeze wrath in here i'm open to suggestions.

You have this on the first page on the thread, pasting it here anyhow. Your spellslinger has 2 spells, you may need to remove one. You need also a Crusader Amulet with Wrath has Reduced Reservation on it

Route B) We focus on reducing our Mana Reserved so that we can all Auras as well as a basic Spellslinger. This is a far more finicky route, and can be a little more complicated to setup. We are far more reliant on specific gear in this setup. I am currently using this setup however. We go for a Circle of Regret ring so that our Herald of Thunder is practically free. We also use Conquerors Efficiency (Look for Damage Penetrates %Elemental Resistance) in one of our Jewel Slots and a Rare Crusader Amulet with Wrath has Reduced Reservation on it (Adjust the Strength to how much you need). With this we can comfortably slot in Wrath which would otherwise leave our Mana at 126% Reserved. I understand that this way is a little complicated.

I saw this before but I'm still having issues. I don't believe you clearly read what I said, or maybe I should of been more exact. I did try a 22% reservesation crusader amulet, level 3 enlighten gem and still couldn't fit it in with my spell slinger, lvl3precision and heralds. I guess I'll have to remove wave of conviction? Would it be worth while putting Power Siphon or Vaal power siphon inplace of KB when single target bossing?
I really dont know which gem should we use for going 6L mono-target.

Kinetic bolt is just HORRIBLE against :

- Shaper
- Elder
- Uber Elder (obviously)
- Guardians (Shaper and Elder)
- Sirus Awakened 8

Far from being impossible, this is just the shittiest Gem I ever used for bossing => we need to find an alternative that really increase all our damage.

I don't know about Power Siphon => i tried it against Shaper: its just pure shit.
Soo, what about some numbers my friends?

Level 87 here with pure kinetic bolt (no spellslinger).
5400 life
128k DPS with auras and golems
190k DPS with charges + blood rage
225k DPS with potions and while leeching

Got some big damage increase ahead in the coming levels from reskilling into cluster node passives.

So far (up to tier 12-13 maps) it is very easy, especially the damage/kill speed. Surviving still sometimes depends on dodging hard hits, though.
IGN=Lupina
really nice build ! make my league start with it and so far im happy with how the build work , today i messed a lot with the talent tree and i found a way to play spellslinger (linked to ice spear ) while keeping both herald / precision and wrath ! it juste lower my hp from something like 300~for the moment cause i had to get some mana/mana reservation passiv but the single target damage with ice spear is clearly worth it and the spell work rly well with the whole crit thing of thif build . high chance this build become my league starter for each league really cool to play
"
Rheos wrote:
I really dont know which gem should we use for going 6L mono-target.

Kinetic bolt is just HORRIBLE against :

- Shaper
- Elder
- Uber Elder (obviously)
- Guardians (Shaper and Elder)
- Sirus Awakened 8

Far from being impossible, this is just the shittiest Gem I ever used for bossing => we need to find an alternative that really increase all our damage.

I don't know about Power Siphon => i tried it against Shaper: its just pure shit.

ill behonest i've tried a lot including power siphon and nothing has worked. i think this build might just be able to farm maps fast - bossing might be a no go unless someone figures it out. maybe vaal power siphon
"
shaob wrote:

I saw this before but I'm still having issues. I don't believe you clearly read what I said, or maybe I should of been more exact. I did try a 22% reservesation crusader amulet, level 3 enlighten gem and still couldn't fit it in with my spell slinger, lvl3precision and heralds. I guess I'll have to remove wave of conviction? Would it be worth while putting Power Siphon or Vaal power siphon inplace of KB when single target bossing?

To fit wrath you need a minimum spellslinger setup, with just one spell. I don't thing you will be able to do it on a 2 spells setup, but let us know if you find a solution.
you can if you run alpha hole helmet, its probably worth it if you are able get wave of conviction out of it! also wrath become bigger with the +2 from alpha i think it's defintly a good choice, at least better than iward eye, problem is you lose energy shield which such with eldrich battery

also i'm selling good wand if anyone need https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/rbwbXM7HQ
Last edited by reskone on Mar 25, 2020, 3:59:28 PM
"
reskone wrote:
you can if you run alpha hole helmet, its probably worth it if you are able get wave of conviction out of it! also wrath become bigger with the +2 from alpha i think it's defintly a good choice, at least better than iward eye, problem is you lose energy shield which such with eldrich battery

also i'm selling good wand if anyone need https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/rbwbXM7HQ

wow man I think you may of fixed this build for transition into late game.

Not only does the clear seem a little faster but single target swapping power siphon with kintetic bolt and you're melting T15 bosses now. Check it out - I took your advice w/ the howl... this shit is starting to work so good now there is room for improvement since I had to take out controlled destruction support and replace it with wrath. I had no other viable options.

Last edited by shaob on Mar 25, 2020, 5:06:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info