[3.10] Aziire's Kinetic Bolt Elementalist - Thor and the Golem Gang! | League Starter

I need help, what can I improve for more survival? https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/peladillo/characters
I cut down the filter for abyss jewels, think one stat got deleted on accident but not sure :-)

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/z8BYRpqi4
Last edited by Cabbagex on Mar 24, 2020, 4:39:54 AM
Hey, I would like a little clarification as i'm not sure i'm doing it right.

I've got this setup with spellslinger, and I would like to know whether it actually works or if some supports don't trigger, as I understood some weird stuff are going on with spellslinger.

If anyone has advice on how to make it better i'm very curious.

Thanks !
Theory crafting here about what should we aim for when crafting a wand. The base should clearly be a shaper imbued wand, ilevel 85. What about the mods? Something like this?

Adds 24 to 315 Lightning Damage
38% increased Critical Strike Chance
Gain 8% of Elemental Damage as Extra Chaos Damage
{crafted}Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers
{crafted}{range:1}(11-13)% increased Attack Speed
{crafted}{range:0.976}(45-54)% increased Spell Damage

Or maybe:

{crafted}{range:1}(46-50)% increased Spell Damage / Gain 4% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage

What do you think? And what about the method? Alt spam + regal, fossils...
Last edited by bibanul on Mar 24, 2020, 6:32:25 AM
"
bibanul wrote:
Theory crafting here about what should we aim for when crafting a wand. The base should clearly be a shaper imbued wand, ilevel 85. What about the mods? Something like this?

Or maybe:

{crafted}{range:1}(46-50)% increased Spell Damage / Gain 4% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage

good looking out, bibanul. these bring up some fantastic wands on poe trade - some are quite expensive. I'm looking to spend under 1ex per wand, maybe 2 maximum per wand. I'm kind of unfamerial with how to judge prices though, so I'll spectate the market w/ this present you've listed, and keep an eye on the thread.
"
shaob wrote:
"
bibanul wrote:

Or maybe:

good looking out, bibanul. these bring up some fantastic wands on poe trade - some are quite expensive. I'm looking to spend under 1ex per wand, maybe 2 maximum per wand. I'm kind of unfamerial with how to judge prices though, so I'll spectate the market w/ this present you've listed, and keep an eye on the thread.

Didn't said it's gonna be cheap, just looking to see what the best wand for this build could be.
"
bibanul wrote:
"
shaob wrote:
"
bibanul wrote:

Or maybe:

Didn't said it's gonna be cheap, just looking to see what the best wand for this build could be.

please feel free to share any wands you decide to buy, or are thinking about buying.
"
bibanul wrote:

Or maybe:

Pob it and you'll see that critical damage is better than elem damage as chaos.
SPELL DAMAGE IS FAR SUPERIOR THAN elemental as chaos, because we don't have any spelldamage on tree and very few on our gear usualy

it's pretty hard to find a good wand on kinetic bolt because no one plays this skill so many ppl proly got insane wand with high spell dmg atk speed and crit but vendored it because spell dmg dont belong with high atk speed/crit wand

lightning pen is proly better than elem as chaos aswell for revelant content like endgame bosses

here is a link to buy one for those who asked : https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/5n7nwaVua

not a single highend wand in there at the moment but there are a few decent wands

for SURVIVABILITY : you can get elusive, tailwind if you have the currency for it, or even you can get endurance charge which helps a lot on initial hits, then ofc have a cwdt/immortal call to survive multi small hits which happens often in delirium, finaly pick mind over matter and eldrich battery because why not ? you have at least one and can get 2 energy leech on your gear so its safe enough, but you have to drop bloodrage if u don't want to have more stress than delirium gives

for GOLEMS make sure to have meat shield on weak ones, and IF you don't have spiritual aid on the left of the tree, then you have to take a cluster jewel that increase their tankyness/life regen

if you wanna do simulacrum, you proly want both as myself with only spiritual aid, i see my golems dying when reaching like wave 18/19 where stuffs start to takes long to die for my gear, when they die it sucks hard because it lower a lot my dps, didnt manage to beat wave 20 yet with my kinetic blast
Last edited by reskone on Mar 24, 2020, 11:46:30 AM
"
reskone wrote:
"
bibanul wrote:

Or maybe:

SPELL DAMAGE IS FAR SUPERIOR THAN elemental as chaos, because we don't have any spelldamage on tree and very few on our gear usualy

it's pretty hard to find a good wand on kinetic bolt because no one plays this skill so many ppl proly got insane wand with high spell dmg atk speed and crit but vendored it because spell dmg dont belong with high atk speed/crit wand

lightning pen is proly better than elem as chaos aswell for revelant content like endgame bosses

here is a link to buy one for those who asked : https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/5n7nwaVua

not a single highend wand in there at the moment but there are a few decent wands

for SURVIVABILITY : you can get elusive, tailwind if you have the currency for it, or even you can get endurance charge which helps a lot on initial hits, then ofc have a cwdt/immortal call to survive multi small hits which happens often in delirium, finaly pick mind over matter and eldrich battery because why not ? you have at least one and can get 2 energy leech on your gear so its safe enough, but you have to drop bloodrage if u don't want to have more stress than delirium gives

I went for elem gain as chaos because of the rings which are converting almost all lightning to cold, so that will be double dipping.

I agree that a wand with crit chance, crit multi and attack speed will be perfect, but these are all 3 suffixes so we could no longer multicraft it.

As for the blood rage, I am no longer using it as I like extra layer of defense provided by the 700 ES.

Currently instead of energy leech on the main setup I am using hypothermia. Does ES leech feel better?
"
reskone wrote:
"
bibanul wrote:

Or maybe:

for GOLEMS make sure to have meat shield on weak ones, and IF you don't have spiritual aid on the left of the tree, then you have to take a cluster jewel that increase their tankyness/life regen

if you wanna do simulacrum, you proly want both as myself with only spiritual aid, i see my golems dying when reaching like wave 18/19 where stuffs start to takes long to die for my gear, when they die it sucks hard because it lower a lot my dps, didnt manage to beat wave 20 yet with my kinetic blast

Aw man I can't thank you enough for all this wonderful educational information! Seriously! I have recently crafted some wands, and was wondering are these worth replacing? I'm struggling on DPS for tier 15+ bosses, below that it's doable and fine 90% of the time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info