[3.10] Aziire's Kinetic Bolt Elementalist - Thor and the Golem Gang! | League Starter

134% life seems pretty low, and the watcher's eye that you have on your POB is by no means starter gear material, that thing is straight up broken. How are you keeping this build alive, and what's a realistic jewel to replace that unattainable watchers?
"
134% life seems pretty low, and the watcher's eye that you have on your POB is by no means starter gear material, that thing is straight up broken. How are you keeping this build alive, and what's a realistic jewel to replace that unattainable watchers?

He wrote the following in the guide:

For Jewels we have a few options. Firstly we want to grab a nice Cluster Jewel to socket on the outer edge of the Tree. I go into detail about this near the top of this guide. Other than that we want to grab Rare Abyss Jewels and if you can afford one a Watcher's Eye. Any of the mods on these Watcher's Eye will boost your damage significantly, but also cost a fortune. For the Abyss Jewels sort by Sum and shop away.

You have a link in the 1st page
Last edited by Sanfear on Mar 13, 2020, 1:53:55 PM
good build but why not Assassin, provides a lot of crit and insane clear with Withering Step and Elusive.
"
Sanfear wrote:
"

He wrote the following in the guide:

For Jewels we have a few options. Firstly we want to grab a nice Cluster Jewel to socket on the outer edge of the Tree. I go into detail about this near the top of this guide. Other than that we want to grab Rare Abyss Jewels and if you can afford one a Watcher's Eye. Any of the mods on these Watcher's Eye will boost your damage significantly, but also cost a fortune. For the Abyss Jewels sort by Sum and shop away.

You have a link in the 1st page

Wow, yeah, I totally missed that. I'm sorry :)

"
Wow, yeah, I totally missed that. I'm sorry :)

No problem! just trying to help xD
Looks interesting and really well written guide.

I will give it a try as a starter in the new league :)

Cheers!
This is a very well done guide; thanks for the write-up!
I like to be a speedy boi so I think I'm going to try the Lightning Warp+Spellslinger combo mentioned earlier. Looks promising!
@Sanfear
They are correct. The only reason I have Kinetic Blast is because Kinetic Bolt currently isn't in PoB. I have its level at 40% as it's the closest we can get to Kinetic Bolts values. Kinetic Blast base damage at Level 40 is 167%, Kinetic Bolt at Level 20 is 175%. Otherwise there are no differences except one has area, and that doesn't bother us. Enjoy the build and have a good League start :D

@Natrelen
I'm definitely going to give Spellslinger a shot. I think the Lightning Warp combo looked so insane I have to try it. In Delve it should be awesome. If it is too wild for bosses I could swap it out for Wave of Conviction, or even an Assassin's Mark.

As for Arcane Surge we have baby Mana so I don't think it will be worth it. It's only 14% of the Mana sacrificed, and we would be sacrificing in the range off 100 at most. The CWDT for Golems is a pretty good idea though, if they die a lot I will implement this.

@Brahe2k18
Kind of, you would need to respec a little bit. KLinetic Bolt is an Attack skill, where as Arc is a spell. They scale fairly differently. However with enough Regrets anything is possible.

@jsplic3r
We can definitely fit in something like Lightning Warp, but yeah you are on the money for the rest of it.

@MalicedShiro
I will definitely be giving this combo a go as well :D

@FaintAliv3
I'll have a look at it and get back to you in another reply.

@FedeS
It means % Increases to Spell Damage will apply. So for example the starting points of Witch that give 10% Increased Spell Damage would instead apply as 15% Increased Attack Damage. Kinetic Bolts is an attack so this is important.

@AbilityPoints
Cool.

@JeroyStillRollin
Yeah the life is pretty low but we have pretty big access to life with the new Cluser Jewels, so I'm not too worried. Got Rare Jewels listed in the guide :D

@Sanfear
Thank you hahaha

@ProgramTheHologram
Assassin is really cool and Elusive is definitely awesome, however I have never made an Elementalist guide and this is the perfect time for one. Cluster Jewels are really in her favour with some of the notables, and the flat elemental damage from Heralds is really nice for this build.

@Polyxene
Thank you, good luck in Delirium!

@Prophet_of_lies
Yeah the Lightning Warp combo is going to be something to play with that's for sure.
"
good build but why not Assassin, provides a lot of crit and insane clear with Withering Step and Elusive.

Look @ the title bruh, this build is about these golems! <3
Have a great day and splendid league start!
Is the reason to focus on lightning than converting to cold to gain extra chaos damage from the mod "gain #% of Non-Chaos Damage as Extra Chaos Damage"?

What if I focus on all three elemental damages and use three heralds? That way it'd be more flexible to choose a weapon, and all three elemental damage also gain extra chaos damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info