[3.10] Aziire's Kinetic Bolt Elementalist - Thor and the Golem Gang! | League Starter

"
AziiRe wrote:
@Sanfear
They are correct. The only reason I have Kinetic Blast is because Kinetic Bolt currently isn't in PoB. I have its level at 40% as it's the closest we can get to Kinetic Bolts values. Kinetic Blast base damage at Level 40 is 167%, Kinetic Bolt at Level 20 is 175%. Otherwise there are no differences except one has area, and that doesn't bother us. Enjoy the build and have a good League start :D

Hi AziiRe!

Yeah, I already read about that. I was referring to rest of the gems.

Sorry the confusion
Possible to go energy shield with this build?
IGN: Kaasi (Incursion,) Borkrak (Standard)
Do we feel that this will be good for clearing Delirium with?
Do we feel that this will be good for clearing Delirium with?
@JamesWatt
<3 The thicc golem boys

@Beastosh
Yep the focus is for that mod, even though it is a bit of a late game one. Even without it though by focusing on the Lightning we get to double dip on any %Elemental Damage modifiers as well. All three is definitely viable, especially with some of the Mana Reservation from things such as Heraldry on a Cluster Jewel (probably going to be expensive). Lightning is still the main focus as it will compound the damage for the conversions down the line.

@Sanfear
Ahh all good then, yeah all the other Gems are ideal levels. Level up the Stone Golem as much as you can afford to Strength wise. Same with the CWDT. Don't break bank trying to bust out a high level Immortal Call.

@Accaris
You could but I think it would be a much risker/harder investment to make. Most wanders are usually Low Life, it is a pretty expensive way to go though.

@dark_nebula
I think it will be a beast, its why I plan on League Starting with it! Only time will tel obviously but I have high hopes.

@Narelen
I didn't answer this part before so adding it in now. The few times I have done the math on Steelskin it has never felt worth it. In order for it to pay off you have to have been incredibly low life, even by this builds standards.
While I dislike the need for Golems, as it could cause tons of FPS drops on my end, I might try this build out, since I can't find any other Bolt builds around.
One thing not mentioned is that Volley is super good for leveling. Gives you a freaking wall of death for a fairly small amount of less damage and mana cost.
Gems

Kinetic Bolt > Barrage (Support) > Energy Leech > Inspiration > Awakened Added Lightning Damage > Awakened Elemental Damage With Attacks

Summon Lightning Golem > Summon Chaos Golem > Summon Stone Golem > Meat Shield

Herald of Ice > Herald of Thunder > Curse on Hit > Projectile Weakness

Wrath > Precision Lvl 3 > Summon Ice Golem

Blood Rage > Flame Dash > Faster Casting

Cast when Damage Taken Lvl 8 > Immortal Call Lvl 10 > Increased Duration > Frost Bomb Lvl 14

Gem Limits
Precision - 3
Cast when Damage Taken - 8
Immortal Call - 10
Frost Bomb - 14
Order of Acquisition

Act 1
Quest Rewards
Kinetic Bolt
“The Caged Brute” - Added Lightning Damage
“Breaking Some Eggs” - Frost Bomb
Vendor Rewards
“The Caged Brute” - (Nessa) - Flame Dash
Act 2
Quest Rewards
“Intruders in Black” - Herald of Ice
“Sharp and Cruel” - Faster Casting Support
Vendor Rewards
“Intruders in Black” - (Yeena) - Herald of Thunder
Act 3
Quest Rewards
“A Fixture of Fate” - Energy Leech Support
Vendor Rewards
“A Fixture of Fate” - (Siosa) - Elemental Damage With Attacks
“A Fixture of Fate” - (Siosa) - Meat Shield Support
“A Fixture of Fate” - (Siosa) - Projectile Weakness
“A Fixture of Fate” - (Siosa) - Precision
“A Fixture of Fate” - (Siosa) - Blood Rage
“Lost in Love” - (Clarissa) - Wrath
Act 4
Quest Rewards
“Breaking the Seal” - Golems
Vendor Rewards
“The Eternal Nightmare” - (Petarus and Vanja) - Barrage Support
“The Eternal Nightmare” - (Petarus and Vanja) - Curse on Hit
“The Eternal Nightmare” - (Petarus and Vanja) - Cast when Damage Taken
“Breaking the Seal” - (Petarus and Vanja) - Golems
Act 5
Quest Rewards
Vendor Rewards
Act 6
Quest Rewards
Vendor Rewards
“Fallen from Grace” - (Lilly Roth) - Inspiration Support
“Fallen from Grace” - (Lilly Roth) - Immortal Call
“Fallen from Grace” - (Lilly Roth) - Increased Duration
Should we make use of Heralds early on or go with Wrath and Precision until late-game, when we get the Ascendancy for Heralds?

Also, as someone said, Volley is a great gem to make use of, at the very least until you get Barrage. Wave of damage that helps you clear early game is hard to pass up.
Can you explain why you chose to go the acrobatics route?

Do you think Energy Shield with CI would be viable for this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info