[3.10] Aziire's Kinetic Bolt Elementalist - Thor and the Golem Gang! | League Starter

@Killhard
I'll be using Kinetic Bolt > Added Lightning Damage > Onslaught / Faster Attacks > Elemental Damage with Attacks.

I'm going to do this from Level 1. Grab Flat Elemental Damage on gear where you can. If you are wanting to buy gear then things that will help are Karui Ward and Ondar's Clasp. Essences of Torment and Wrath are also useful for Flat Lightning Damage. Most importantly you want to make sure you get both Herald of Thunder and Herald of Ice up and running in Act 2. All this and making sure you aren't dying should be enough to get you through to Act 6 where you can look to start using the Gems in the guide.

@_Nektre_
Potentially coulda been my Archer build lmao. I know a lot of people struggled with my Galvanic Arrow build last league, which I felt bad for because I personally was doing okay. I'm not worried about the Meta too much personally. I just play stupid shit for fun and a lot of the time it works. Impale Cyclone will be a far safer bet, and will handle the stronger boss like mobs far easier. Whether it will be more fun or not is the question (it is a fun build!). Just bookmark both and flip a coin on the day. Build whatever you didn't pick as a second character :D. Good luck!

@NuclearRaven
Trust me I hope it isn't dog shit. I get slaughtered on these forums if something doesn't function as brainless as Necro. Should be a fun build, good luck in Delirium.

@deseptycon
I hadn't thought about using Spellslinger for curses, could be a good combo. With the Reduced Nodes for our Heralds thanks to Cluster Jewels this might be a viable option. Will have to test it out (although I am a big fan of letting my Heralds curse for me, doesn't do much for bossing though).

@FairgravesCanSuckIt
Yeah I struggled a little at first. Then I realised it's damage is actually pretty solid, especially considering a Level 40 Kinetic Blast was only 167%, while our Level 20 Kinetic Bolt is 175%. It's looking good, and yeah worst case scenario we can always all do the ol panic roll a second character hahaha

@gataoo1993
It was looking like they moved Phase Acro just out of the range of that Jewel, as discussions on Reddit seemed to imply anyway. I always run a low life pool, I play standard and just go hard. I know it isn't for everyone though. Through the new Cluster Jewels there is huge access to Life which can be good for us.

@vollekanne
Or you know read the guide where I explicitly talk about how that's the end game goal and for League Starting purposes use alternative options. I Didn't just write this huge guide for shits and gigs where I bait the fuck out of everyone with dumb shit, like most guides do.

@Raymexodus
Sorry this confused me? A wand built like that would be really nice, however if you grab a wand with mods like %Elemental Damage, %Spell Damage, %Critical Strike Chance and %Attack Speed it'll usually outperform (mind you that is a god wand if you had all those).
Hi AziiRe!

Thank you very much for the build!

I will with you along the way xD. And I will follow this post closely

Btw, The item level of the gems in POB are the correct ones? just asking to be sure

Thanks again!
Last edited by Sanfear on Mar 13, 2020, 12:08:19 PM
Thanks for the guide, made for interesting reading. Looking forward to seeing if you decide to dabble with Spellslinger Support at all this league for this build or if it turns out to be a massive jebait.

Just wondering what are your thoughts on using Arcane Cloak on self cast, having CWDT linked to as many relevant golems as possible and then using Arcane Cloak for your main oh shit button?

My initial thoughts would be that since we're scaling a lot of damage with heralds here you probably wouldn't be able to make this worthwhile unless you took some of the new cluster jewel passives for reduced reserved mana of heralds/auras. But I was just wondering if the payoff for the extra lightning damage would be worth it or even considering dropping a herald to be able to use it more effectively.

Also with such a low life pool would it be better to use Steelskin over Immortal Call?
Last edited by Narelen on Mar 13, 2020, 10:24:17 AM
I want to try Kinetic Blast too. I thought if the spell is not good, i can just switch to Arc. Could Arc be the back up if Kinetic Bolt is not as good?
"
WarbleWarble wrote:
This build is damn near almost perfect to what I wanted to play this league. However I wanted to use Spellslinger support. Which gem should I drop out of the 6 link and where should I add spellslinger support on my gear? Thank you in advance if you are able to answer this. Amazing guide!

So, spellslinger isn't a support in that reguard. It would not go into the links link kinetic bolt. Instead think of it like a herald. You would put Spellslinger with say Ball lightning and than any supports for ball lightning. You would then reserve mana based on what is linked with spellslinger to TRIGGER the ball lightning with every kinetic bolt attack (or wand basic attack, or any other wand attack for that matter). Truthfully, you'd have to drop 1-2 herlad and or wrath in order to fit spellslinger in.
this looks interesting, I wanted to use Kinetic Bolt.

Will probally use spellslinger + lighting warp.
Last edited by MalicedShiro on Mar 13, 2020, 12:23:28 PM
What are your thoughts about your skill tree compared to the one Mathil just posted?
I'm a bit confused by the "increases and reductions to spell damage also apply to attack damage from this skill at 150% of their value.". Does this mean that flat lightning damage will be counted in our wand attacks too?
Unoriginal Elementalist wander build here. With Wandslinger you can use any other wand skill and use any other wand guide.

Sorry that was rude. I'm actually using your guide to try my own KB build.
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
Last edited by AbilityPoints on Jan 16, 2021, 12:27:28 PM
"
FaintAliv3 wrote:
What are your thoughts about your skill tree compared to the one Mathil just posted?

I just watched the video. Its looks like he is looking for more Golems survivability and damage and different sources of defense. If Im not mistaken

"
Unoriginal Elementalist wander build here. With Wandslinger you can use any other wand skill and use any other wand guide.

impressive contribution....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info