3.14 💀 Torstein's Death Angel - All content viable - insane! 2x Oni-Goroshi

"
Rarojoed wrote:
can you tell me what is the purpose of the herald of ash in the build?
and acrobatics and phase acrobatics with the build being armor?

Herald of Ash gives you fire damage based on your physical thru which you ignite.

Armour is irrelevant in this setup. You can if you wish drop dodge keystones and build armour instead.
I just think this provides little smoother experience overall.
"
unite01 wrote:
very nice build :D would love to know about cluster jewels since we are passing by 2 possible node.

i ran into an issue against atziri where i kill myself on her (not clones) reflect .. i think i'm only missing the hematophagy annoint, any idea what else it could be ?

Spoiler

Try to get your chaos res up. It will help with Delirium content.

Didn't worked yet on clusters...
"
MuTKo88 wrote:
Hello , currently im lvl 72 and the build feels good. I know I still need some level points but any upgrades from now on ?

Thats pretty much it :D

Awakened gems...
More chaos res if you can squeeze somewhere...
The build is great , it really nice to play it but the uber lab is awful. I cant make it atm :(
"
MuTKo88 wrote:
The build is great , it really nice to play it but the uber lab is awful. I cant make it atm :(

Yeah traps can be nasty. Try using soul of Ralakesh, it will help.
"
MuTKo88 wrote:

I had the same issue, but I switched to Soul of Ralakesh and turned off my herald of ash(per Torsteins request) until I fought Izaro. It helped! It was all worth it though! When I got blitz...things got even more awesome! :D
Hi! I'm leveling with this build, very fun for now and I'm liking it.

One question, why don't we use Fight For Survival jewel? Seems like a very nice item for the build.. Unless I am missing something.
Amazing guide Torstein!
I wanted to ask if there is any update regarding the use of cluster jewels for this build?
Another question.. I cant see clear from the passive tree. Do we use Resolute Technique passive ?
"
MuTKo88 wrote:
Another question.. I cant see clear from the passive tree. Do we use Resolute Technique passive ?

no no no, this is critical strike build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info