3.14 💀 Torstein's Death Angel - All content viable - insane! 2x Oni-Goroshi

"
bloodglorie wrote:
Decided to give this build a whirl and it's very fun and seems to be good.

But I'm encountering this weird bug where my HP stops up to a certain point? It may not be a bug and me just misunderstanding game mechanics but I've played the game for quite awhile and can't think of what would cause this.

It's kind of hard to explain but sitting in my HO I have 4127/4140 and I'm just sitting here, no degen, nothing like that affecting me, so I should be 4140, but I'm not. If I use my life flask, I still just sit at 4127/4140, it doesn't even go to 4140 and then drop back down to 4127, it just stops healing at some point below my maximum HP.

Anyone else having this issue?

It's because of Vaal Pact. No worries, damage on full life works 100% because you are leeching to full. It's a known thing.
I love this build and all your other guides! I'm curious though, could I swap out blade flurry and use Infernal blow? And if so, what gem setup would you recommend?
"
Fringe wrote:
I love this build and all your other guides! I'm curious though, could I swap out blade flurry and use Infernal blow? And if so, what gem setup would you recommend?

Blade Flurry is a single target skill mainly and you can use Cyclone instead. I explained in few posts above how.

You can use Infernal Blow instead of Frost Blades if you want. It's not good for single target.
Thanks for the replies, DoFL it is!
"
"
bloodglorie wrote:
Decided to give this build a whirl and it's very fun and seems to be good.

But I'm encountering this weird bug where my HP stops up to a certain point? It may not be a bug and me just misunderstanding game mechanics but I've played the game for quite awhile and can't think of what would cause this.

It's kind of hard to explain but sitting in my HO I have 4127/4140 and I'm just sitting here, no degen, nothing like that affecting me, so I should be 4140, but I'm not. If I use my life flask, I still just sit at 4127/4140, it doesn't even go to 4140 and then drop back down to 4127, it just stops healing at some point below my maximum HP.

Anyone else having this issue?

It's because of Vaal Pact. No worries, damage on full life works 100% because you are leeching to full. It's a known thing.

Thanks, I did manage to find a post in the bug reports about it. I did some testing myself just to make sure DoFL works and it does so it's just visual, as you said. It's still annoying but not game breaking.
What is your opinion about placing 2 swords for single target (blade flurry), and in second weapon set a oni with frost blades for clear. Can replaca kaoms with belly or a rare armour with 100+ life and socketed attacks have -15 mana cost.

Impale Support is not better? If i want to run full blade flurry for clear and bossing, what set up gems?
Do I need to change anything in the tree?
Last edited by rodrigozezuino on Mar 22, 2020, 2:46:45 PM
Hi Torstein, thank you very much for this great build !

I'm wondering about something on the tree, what would you think about grabbing Point Blank ? Would it work with Frost Blades ? :)
"
TheZurkon wrote:
Hi Torstein, thank you very much for this great build !

I'm wondering about something on the tree, what would you think about grabbing Point Blank ? Would it work with Frost Blades ? :)

tnx :)

not really
"
What is your opinion about placing 2 swords for single target (blade flurry), and in second weapon set a oni with frost blades for clear. Can replaca kaoms with belly or a rare armour with 100+ life and socketed attacks have -15 mana cost.

Impale Support is not better? If i want to run full blade flurry for clear and bossing, what set up gems?
Do I need to change anything in the tree?

You would have big drop in life.

Impale is not good for Oni-Goroshi.

You would have to change prob alot.
Hello, I wanted to skip this league, but after I've tried this build I'd like to continue playing, great and simple build, thx.

The only thing I don't understand is the 4th berserker Ascendancy. What's about "Rite of Ruin" node? Won't it be better than the "Blitz" node? It gives attack speed as well, plus damage and movement speed by tripling buffs from rage stacks.
Last edited by Xigari on Mar 22, 2020, 6:05:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info