3.14 💀 Torstein's Death Angel - All content viable - insane! 2x Oni-Goroshi

What about cluster jewels for this build?
Hmm what about red tier deliriums survivability? Thinking about this build and your poison pathfinder, so which will be better for all content?
Last edited by RichRamp on Mar 22, 2020, 9:00:09 PM
This is my new favorite build in PoE, I love it. Thank you!
can you tell me what is the purpose of the herald of ash in the build?
and acrobatics and phase acrobatics with the build being armor?
"
RichRamp wrote:
Hmm what about red tier deliriums survivability? Thinking about this build and your poison pathfinder, so which will be better for all content?

I have done a few red tier delirium encounters and this build has wrecked them so far! There were a few times where I failed to move away from the bad..haha Overall they go pretty smoothly! This build is a lot of fun!
very nice build :D would love to know about cluster jewels since we are passing by 2 possible node.

i ran into an issue against atziri where i kill myself on her (not clones) reflect .. i think i'm only missing the hematophagy annoint, any idea what else it could be ?

Last edited by unite01 on Mar 23, 2020, 8:05:04 AM
Hello , currently im lvl 72 and the build feels good. I know I still need some level points but any upgrades from now on ?

"
Xigari wrote:
Hello, I wanted to skip this league, but after I've tried this build I'd like to continue playing, great and simple build, thx.

The only thing I don't understand is the 4th berserker Ascendancy. What's about "Rite of Ruin" node? Won't it be better than the "Blitz" node? It gives attack speed as well, plus damage and movement speed by tripling buffs from rage stacks.

It would yield similar damage but the big downside of the "Rite of Ruin" you will get extra degen on top degen you are already taking from "Her Embrace" and Blood Rage, which is not good.
Also ramping up Blitz charges is much much faster than Rage, so you don't completely rely on it.
"
pharlig wrote:
What about cluster jewels for this build?

Will work on it.
"
Deese1127 wrote:
This is my new favorite build in PoE, I love it. Thank you!

tnx man! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info