3.14 💀 Torstein's Death Angel - All content viable - insane! 2x Oni-Goroshi

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Second_Wind_Support
"
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Second_Wind_Support

Nice gem, but if you are going for Warbringer and Crys you rly want them instant with those 3 passives. Cooldown is rly low anyway.
Hi Torstein!

Thank you for your reply!

"
Yes, you can use Cyclone instead but with a significant loss in dps.
Also instead of Conc Effect you should be using Pulverize support.
Might have some mana issues because of insane attack speed so crafting one -mana mod instead of +1 min Frenzy might be necessary.

It was just to be sure. I'm planning to stick to Blade Flurry xD
Hi,

Got one question: What are some good alternatives to BF because I really dislike the skill ;/

Cheers

Last edited by Arkace1658 on Mar 21, 2020, 6:46:53 PM
Hey mate,

Your build is exactly what I was looking for, thank you !

Threw my mind into your PoB, and I'm wondering why you're not using Close Combat instead of DoFL for your Blade Flurry setup ? (set Melee distance to enemy to 15 in config panel)
Decided to give this build a whirl and it's very fun and seems to be good.

But I'm encountering this weird bug where my HP stops up to a certain point? It may not be a bug and me just misunderstanding game mechanics but I've played the game for quite awhile and can't think of what would cause this.

It's kind of hard to explain but sitting in my HO I have 4127/4140 and I'm just sitting here, no degen, nothing like that affecting me, so I should be 4140, but I'm not. If I use my life flask, I still just sit at 4127/4140, it doesn't even go to 4140 and then drop back down to 4127, it just stops healing at some point below my maximum HP.

Anyone else having this issue?
What about tabula for early Blade Flurry set up? I mean early mapping till i get 2nd Oni? Now im testing it and its quite nice
"
blackzn wrote:
What about tabula for early Blade Flurry set up? I mean early mapping till i get 2nd Oni? Now im testing it and its quite nice

Sure, if it works for you why not
"
Arkace1658 wrote:
Hi,

Got one question: What are some good alternatives to BF because I really dislike the skill ;/

Cheers

Cyclone.

I explained in comment above yours.
"
Amnexty wrote:
Hey mate,

Your build is exactly what I was looking for, thank you !

Threw my mind into your PoB, and I'm wondering why you're not using Close Combat instead of DoFL for your Blade Flurry setup ? (set Melee distance to enemy to 15 in config panel)

Close combat dmg can be inconsistent because you are not always in that range. But it can work.
It's primarily for point blank melee skills.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info