3.14 💀 Torstein's Death Angel - All content viable - insane! 2x Oni-Goroshi

"
dmoniak wrote:
If I lose some point to get immortal ambition with glorious vanity and use HH does it work well?

It should work fine. I've haven't tested it, but power of HH comes from number or Rare monsters you have in a map. If you are juicing your maps properly HH will be worth (prob not as effective as on ranged chars).
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jun 9, 2021, 5:27:04 PM
Bought now the serpent Gloves

to curse with Flammability and have Overleech, so I can use a decent Belt. But I am not sure if the Overleech from Gloves are enough?
Any Tipps?
Last edited by StorgutBorsit on Jun 10, 2021, 5:19:44 AM
I switched back to SoulTether Blet and Spiked Gloves. Feels more consistent.
Still I feel like not doing enough DMG and therefor I die a bit too often.
here is my Gear: (and my Account is on Public as well)
Spoiler

Also I noticed, that while we are in her embrace and leeching, we are never full on life. Its always jumping up and down a bit just below Max Life. So does DMG at full life is really the best option?
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
I switched back to SoulTether Blet and Spiked Gloves. Feels more consistent.
Still I feel like not doing enough DMG and therefor I die a bit too often.
here is my Gear: (and my Account is on Public as well)
Spoiler

Also I noticed, that while we are in her embrace and leeching, we are never full on life. Its always jumping up and down a bit just below Max Life. So does DMG at full life is really the best option?

Yeah, it's because leech rate on gloves is halved.

Gear seems fine. Few things to improve.

-Put Warding suffix on Diamond flask for curse immunity. That's most likely the reason you often die.
-Get Cinderswallow flask with crit chance instead of Quicksilver
-boot enchant
-level gems + quality
-few more lvls
-use catalyst on your Assassin's Mark ring to get little more cold resistance. You are at 74% cold.

You are missing Frenzy crafts on rings but its fine even without it.

Damage on Full life works, even with all flickering. Ignore that, use the gem.
thx. Will work on that
Finishing up my league. Played the build from league start and just hit 36/40 challenges - even got a headhunter farmed. Fun build and lookin forward to revisiting it next league. Thanks for build.

GEAR:

sorry i havent played in a while and theres so much new stuff. im wondering how did you get your oni's to 30% quality without corruptions?

cheers

"
Loryk wrote:
Finishing up my league. Played the build from league start and just hit 36/40 challenges - even got a headhunter farmed. Fun build and lookin forward to revisiting it next league. Thanks for build.

GEAR:

"
darclon888 wrote:
sorry i havent played in a while and theres so much new stuff. im wondering how did you get your oni's to 30% quality without corruptions?

cheers

"
Loryk wrote:

GEAR:

Betrayal changes -

Have Hillock in transportation as a 3* --> After you kill Mastermind Catarina it will be a 30% qual weapon craft available in saferooms

thank you :)

"
Loryk wrote:
"
darclon888 wrote:

cheers

"
Loryk wrote:

GEAR:

Betrayal changes -

Have Hillock in transportation as a 3* --> After you kill Mastermind Catarina it will be a 30% qual weapon craft available in saferooms

also, i have a question for TorsteinTheFallen. you posted a pastebin link somewhere in this thread with a more advanced version of this build and there you took the keystone "Wind Dancer". do you think this will give me a little more survivability? i have only 566 evasion rating...

cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info