3.14 💀 Torstein's Death Angel - All content viable - insane! 2x Oni-Goroshi

"
hellix wrote:
Thank you, Torstein, for putting together this build. I am having tons of fun with it.

A question - is it worth it to invest in an Awakened Multistrike support for the Infernal Blow?

Tnx :)

Don't bother with Awakened Multistrike it's too expensive.

Get Anomalous Infernal Blow instead.
I haven't tested it but some players report that you can in that case remove Melee Splash for some damage support.
It's worth getting it at this stage of the league its cheap ~2ex. So test it out and give me feedback if you can.
Price in Standard is 20ex so i didn't bought it.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on May 21, 2021, 7:02:40 AM
"
"
hellix wrote:
Thank you, Torstein, for putting together this build. I am having tons of fun with it.

A question - is it worth it to invest in an Awakened Multistrike support for the Infernal Blow?

I haven't tested it but some players report that you can in that case remove Melee Splash for some damage support.
It's worth getting it at this stage of the league its cheap ~2ex. So test it out and give me feedback if you can.

Hey, thanks for the quick reply.
OK, I will check it out. Do you have a recommendation on what support to replace Splash with?
"
hellix wrote:
"
"
hellix wrote:

Hey, thanks for the quick reply.
OK, I will check it out. Do you have a recommendation on what support to replace Splash with?

Damage on Full Life should be fine.
"
"
hellix wrote:

Have been playing with Anomalous IB most of league. Very good for ultimatum, and recommend it for sure - I still find Melee Splash to be the smoothest gem link setup. I experimented with dofl, elemental damage with attacks, fire penetration support to scale the explosions/dmg, but at the end of the day melee splash just felt a lot better. i noticed not getting insta max leech instances without melee splash because you aren't hitting a ton of enenemies, also the aoe push back is nice and i missed that a lot more than a few extra dmg (when we have blade flurry anyway for real damage).

"
"
hellix wrote:

I bought a 19/21 Anomalous IB and did not find it very special. The alt quality effect is nice but very inconsistent and procs rather rarely. I will stay a bit more with it but overall it does not seem worth it. I might sell it and go back to my regular 21/23 IB.

"
Loryk wrote:
"
"
hellix wrote:

Have been playing with Anomalous IB most of league. Very good for ultimatum, and recommend it for sure - I still find Melee Splash to be the smoothest gem link setup. I experimented with dofl, elemental damage with attacks, fire penetration support to scale the explosions/dmg, but at the end of the day melee splash just felt a lot better. i noticed not getting insta max leech instances without melee splash because you aren't hitting a ton of enenemies, also the aoe push back is nice and i missed that a lot more than a few extra dmg (when we have blade flurry anyway for real damage).

I checked your character and you have awesome gear :)
How is the Awakened Multistrike on IB? I am wondering if it is worth it to be my next upgrade... if I manage to collect that much Ex by the end of the league that is :D
"
hellix wrote:

I checked your character and you have awesome gear :)
How is the Awakened Multistrike on IB? I am wondering if it is worth it to be my next upgrade... if I manage to collect that much Ex by the end of the league that is :D

it's okay, but not worth the ex - and not even on the main bosskiller attack - i just wanted to try it out too lol. better upgrades are def out there for the built and at 25 ex you could build your whole char before needing this for the little improvement it gives. would make it the last upgrade if you wnanna try it out or aim for a endgame goal
"
Loryk wrote:

it's okay, but not worth the ex - and not even on the main bosskiller attack - i just wanted to try it out too lol. better upgrades are def out there for the built and at 25 ex you could build your whole char before needing this for the little improvement it gives. would make it the last upgrade if you wnanna try it out or aim for a endgame goal

Thanks, saved me a ton of money :)
I'll be looking for other upgrades then. I'm thinking about a better Kaom's Heart with a good implicit and some nicer rings perhaps.
And one more question - how did you get the right anoint on a corrupted amulet? Can you anoint it after it is corrupted?
"
hellix wrote:
"
Loryk wrote:

Thanks, saved me a ton of money :)
I'll be looking for other upgrades then. I'm thinking about a better Kaom's Heart with a good implicit and some nicer rings perhaps.
And one more question - how did you get the right anoint on a corrupted amulet? Can you anoint it after it is corrupted?
Yes you can anoint a corrupted amulet - it just requires a tainted oil as well
Hey! I do not understand what I did wrong, but I am very much lacking in damage! 10 times less than in your build, although all the things I collected are the same ... can you tell me what I did wrong? https://pastebin.com/NGSB5jwp
"
utelovm wrote:
Hey! I do not understand what I did wrong, but I am very much lacking in damage! 10 times less than in your build, although all the things I collected are the same ... can you tell me what I did wrong? https://pastebin.com/NGSB5jwp

Hey. I am not OP but I will try to give you some advice. In order to compare your setup accurately in POB, you need to copy the settings from the Configuration tab exactly. Also, you should turn on your flasks on the Items tab or turn them off in Torstein's POB.

Apart from that, it is very important to cap your resists. Also, get a Lion's Roar flask and complete your final ascendancy. From there it is a matter of leveling your gems and their quality, getting awakened gems where possible and finding a bit better gear which gives you more damage and survivability.

Hope this helps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info