3.14 💀 Torstein's Death Angel - All content viable - insane! 2x Oni-Goroshi

I haven't seen a vaal pact build in quite some time, are there any downsides to that (apart from no regen)? Can the build be played without VP?
I've pretty much cleared everything in the game and I want to invest my money into a fast mapper and this is the build I stumbled upon.

Thanks!
Hello, how are you all?

I followed this compilation for a long time and it was from it that I learned to play POE, thanks so much for everything Torstein.

I could take a look at my build, see what's missing from it. (I already know that a penetrating ring is missing, and I'm going after that).
I feel that damage is missing and that my defense doesn't look so good.

https://pastebin.com/zQtH9WQ7

Thank
"
Fertt wrote:
Hello, how are you all?

I followed this compilation for a long time and it was from it that I learned to play POE, thanks so much for everything Torstein.

I could take a look at my build, see what's missing from it. (I already know that a penetrating ring is missing, and I'm going after that).
I feel that damage is missing and that my defense doesn't look so good.

https://pastebin.com/zQtH9WQ7

Thank

Hi :)

Glad to hear build helped you to get into PoE.

Your damage is not that high atm. Lot's of things you need to do.

-finish Uber Lab, get Blitz
-remove War Banner, there is not enough mana to fit into build now
-accuracy on one ring
-amulet anointment
-helmet enchant
-boot enchant
-better jewels
-Lightning resistance is not capped
-level gems and quality, get Awakened Melee Phys for Blade Flurry setup
-get above 6K life
-get Staunching suffix on your life flask
-corrupted Soul Tether belt
"
spam4o wrote:
I haven't seen a vaal pact build in quite some time, are there any downsides to that (apart from no regen)? Can the build be played without VP?
I've pretty much cleared everything in the game and I want to invest my money into a fast mapper and this is the build I stumbled upon.

Thanks!

Sadly no effectively. Vaal Pack and overleech are best ways to counteract Oni degen.

Love the build so far. I tried an oni-goroshi infernal blow build when first started getting into the game, but the single target was just so lacking. I love the concussive feel of the explosions when you blow up the whole screen. Anyways, I'm transitioning into more end-game gear now that I've hit T16 maps and my single target damage is lacking significantly, and I am much squishier than I would like for boss fights. I'm sure it's a combination of needing to fill in some important stat gaps in my gear(especially the +1 to minimum Frenzy Charges), and the changes I made to the tree deviating from the build. My thinking was with Bloodscent I'd have more uptime on Berserk, and I've fallen in love with the Inspired Learning for map clear and especially Ultimatums.

Anyways I've rambled long enough and would really appreciate any feedback, and will go buy some orbs of regrets since I'll probably need some lol. Thanks in advance if you take the time to look it over and give feedback
Loving the build so far but bosses can be a real pain when you start at 0 rage. Is there any way we can generate rage beforehand on fights like Shaper or Sirus?
I am having trouble in Uber Lab. When trying to get through traps I keep hitting the Sentinel traps to deactivate them, but that causes me to gain Her Embrace. With only traps around I quickly die. What can I do to get through it just once? I know builds without regen suck at Lab anyway.
"
TheOne320 wrote:
I am having trouble in Uber Lab. When trying to get through traps I keep hitting the Sentinel traps to deactivate them, but that causes me to gain Her Embrace. With only traps around I quickly die. What can I do to get through it just once? I know builds without regen suck at Lab anyway.

respec vaal pact and use Vitality to come to izaro

"
Grunnark wrote:

respec vaal pact and use Vitality to come to izaro

Thanks. That did the job.
"

"
Loryk wrote:
Looking at rings to upgrades and I had a question about if I get one with trigger assassin's mark... if you have that ring would it be possible to replace the assassins mark gem in the CWDT setup? Also could you then keep CWDT at a low level to proc wave of conviction exposure more often?

Thanks

Yes ofc. If you can get Assassin's Mark ring that will fit your char definitely go with it.
You can then lower CWDT to lvl 1 and Wave of Conviction too.

in the CWDT setup we take then ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info