3.14 💀 Torstein's Death Angel - All content viable - insane! 2x Oni-Goroshi

"
totikpo44 wrote:
Hi! I'm leveling with this build, very fun for now and I'm liking it.

One question, why don't we use Fight For Survival jewel? Seems like a very nice item for the build.. Unless I am missing something.

Not worth using jewel slot for that since FB is not your single target skill.
"
hmlive wrote:
Amazing guide Torstein!
I wanted to ask if there is any update regarding the use of cluster jewels for this build?

Not yet, still leveling with my char...
I have to say, your build blast so hard!!! :D

I league started as a poison bv assassin, lvlup to 92, got awakener 5, tried to kill sirus a few times but the build was lacking some defense.

Whereas YOUR build is absolute bonkers! I'm lvl 77 and I'm already tankier than my BV char.

Few changes compare to your original build:

- I use Dash (linked with second wind) as my movement skill
- Instead of immortal call in the cwdt setup, I use molten shell linked with Dash and second wind. The idea behind this is to have an extra defense bouton just in case. And with increase duration and second win, you have molten shell every 3 seconds ( which I find pretty nice).
- In order to maximize molten shell I didn't spec into the phase acro part cuz I needed the armor to buff molten shell. That leave me with an extra 6 points that I can spec into the massive life notable in the middle.
- In order to use Dash and second wind, I had to use 2 rings with sockets cuz I needed 2 extra slot for other skills. I didn't craft the +1 minimum frenzy charge tho, cuz I don't have it.

I must thank you, I found your build exactly when I needed it. I was tired of dying with my BV Char and I feel like I won't die a lot with this new char.

So thanks again and it would be nice to have your thoughts on the changes I made to your build. <3

Cheers~ <3

(Link to my profile in case you wanna see: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Izmabil
char name: TiredOfDyingToDelirum )
Last edited by Izmabil on Mar 23, 2020, 11:34:32 PM
"
Izmabil wrote:

I league started as a poison bv assassin, lvlup to 92, got awakener 5, tried to kill sirus a few times but the build was lacking some defense.

Whereas YOUR build is absolute bonkers! I'm lvl 77 and I'm already tankier than my BV char.

- Instead of immortal call in the cwdt setup, I use molten shell linked with Dash and second wind. The idea behind this is to have an extra defense bouton just in case. And with increase duration and second win, you have molten shell every 3 seconds ( which I find pretty nice).
- In order to maximize molten shell I didn't spec into the phase acro part cuz I needed the armor to buff molten shell. That leave me with an extra 6 points that I can spec into the massive life notable in the middle.
- In order to use Dash and second wind, I had to use 2 rings with sockets cuz I needed 2 extra slot for other skills. I didn't craft the +1 minimum frenzy charge tho, cuz I don't have it.

I must thank you, I found your build exactly when I needed it. I was tired of dying with my BV Char and I feel like I won't die a lot with this new char.

So thanks again and it would be nice to have your thoughts on the changes I made to your build. <3

Cheers~ <3

(Link to my profile in case you wanna see: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Izmabil

Hi :)

Pretty interesting setup! I will definitely test is as soon as I finish my leveling. For now ill stick with Acro. Maybe some cluster setup can be made insted of it.
I'm glad you found a build for you. :)
You're welcome man <3

Can't wait to see what you can do with cluster jewels!
"
Izmabil wrote:

Cheers~ <3

Just a tip on the use of imortal call.
Imortal call is often used on leach builds to synergise with the pantheon arakalis "50% increased Recovery rate of Life and Energy Shield if you've stopped taking Damage Over Time Recently"

As one use the Blood rage buff that deal damage over time on yourself, and when you take damage and imortal call gets cast you stop taking this damage and the 50% increase of recovery kicks inn giving a massive buff for the leech.

I myself is still lvling up this one myself. But i find the Oni buff not procing often when using frost blade in the lvling faces at least. To little fire damage compared to total life so not procing on non crit. And as white mobs gets one shoted the ignite from HOA dont ignite anyone as they are dead.
But find killing yellow to take to long for my liking at this time, (not goten myself 2 onis yet as i want to go for koam over first instead, So no blade flurry usage yet) "bosses are easier than some yellow"(die faster...
)
"
Noiprox wrote:
"
Izmabil wrote:

Cheers~ <3

Just a tip on the use of imortal call.
Imortal call is often used on leach builds to synergise with the pantheon arakalis "50% increased Recovery rate of Life and Energy Shield if you've stopped taking Damage Over Time Recently"

As one use the Blood rage buff that deal damage over time on yourself, and when you take damage and imortal call gets cast you stop taking this damage and the 50% increase of recovery kicks inn giving a massive buff for the leech.

I myself is still lvling up this one myself. But i find the Oni buff not procing often when using frost blade in the lvling faces at least. To little fire damage compared to total life so not procing on non crit. And as white mobs gets one shoted the ignite from HOA dont ignite anyone as they are dead.
But find killing yellow to take to long for my liking at this time, (not goten myself 2 onis yet as i want to go for koam over first instead, So no blade flurry usage yet) "bosses are easier than some yellow"(die faster...
)

That doesn't work since 3.7 league since Immortal call was giving full phys immunity but it doesnt anymore.
Also you take fire damage over time from Oni.

It will proc when your crit chance gets higher.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Mar 24, 2020, 9:42:59 AM
"

That doesn't work since 3.7 league since Immortal call was giving full phys immunity but it doesnt anymore.
Also you take fire damage over time from Oni.

It will proc when your crit chance gets higher.

Ahh that sucks. Then its pretty uselless for this build as i dont see any way to proc it relayable. Guess i got to check the build on what to chose instead, And not what i "used" to use

Yeah crit will proc it when i get that. Or if it was just higher fire damage, But all that will come in time.

Thinking about maybe gloves with phys as exstra firedamge as an endgoal to boost damage maybe.
This build is amazing and super fun, but I can't see why the dps on your PoB is so much higher than mine. Like....10 times higher. What am I missing? I kill pretty quickly, but even on Awakening lvl 4 I'm not smoking the conquerers and bosses like you do in the video.

https://pastebin.com/PhuvJA7P
Last edited by Dumptruck89 on Mar 24, 2020, 11:01:57 AM
how do you equip two oni goroshi

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info