3.14 💀 Torstein's Death Angel - All content viable - insane! 2x Oni-Goroshi

Hi! First of all, thanks a lot for the guide and the build, it's amazing at clearing AND single target (and I've never played as berzerker, so I'm loving it!).
I have 2 questions.

1. For ascendancies, I know 40% more damage is just incredible, but getting the triple rage bonus isn't better overall (also, 10% more damage taken is hard on this league).

2. Why not use Elemental damage with attacks (support gem + affix on jewelery)? As far as I can tell, 123% damage added as fire makes it a lot of elemental damage, so it should be scaling well enough. Also, isn't Fire penetration important? We do soooo much elemental damage that it got me thinking.

Not a question, but just my 2 cents. As far as I can tell, this tree does a lot of travelling, so I don't think cluster jewels can achieve a lot for us here (unless it's like, 3 amazing notables in a 8 passives large jewel), so I don't think dropping acro/phase acro for more damage
"
Sanfear wrote:
"

Raise levels of
Assassins mark 13
Immortal call to 12

Hi torstein!!

According to POB in the guide, Assassins mark should be 12, Immortal call 10 & CWDT 10

Which one is correct? Or it has somenthing to be with our int or with any other thing?

Also, the Gems without quality in POB, we should keep then with 0 quality?

Btw, The build is going so well so far that im using below ring in order to try to increased the quality of the loot XD

TY!

I updated PoB now, everything should be right.
Tnx for feedback! :)
"
MuTKo88 wrote:
Im thinking at the moment. At level 84 I killed Sirius Aw4 but my defence is not very good. Do you guys think that we can use the points of Acrobatic and Phase Acrobatic for any cluster jewel so we can get more defence ? Its obviously that the damage is more than enough , we should work on our survivability ? With clusters I think that the build will be ready arround lvl 95. Tell me what do you think ?

You can try building around armour but i don't think that will do any better since you will take every hit almost in high tier maps.
"
Spoiler
Torstein, first things first, thanks for the build, this is far away the most fun and powerfull league start i ever played.

Im playing this build since the league start and probably play only this to the rest of the league, so im discover some things that can be helpfull to new players or some "safe" players like me.

Its true that frost blades have the most powerfull clearspeed when talking about melee skills, but, in some high tier maps (tier 16 yellow maps for example), a problem appear to me, depend on the mod, im getting one shotted by the delirium( yes, shit happens, oh riplirium... ), its normal, its a t16 yellow map with some delirium stacks bahaha, but im reached a way to solve this.

Think with me, what is the only frost blades disfavor mechanic? Yes, its a "like-melee hit", so you have to stay close to the pack monster! Well, its a t16 yellow-corrupted map, 4+ delirium stacks, its a insane amount of damage to tank it with your open chest right? To solve this, its very simple btw, if the problem is tank insane hit's, we just need to close your "open-chest".

After some hour's, i have tried Lacerate Skill, and its soo much better! We are talking about different playstile after all, but the lacerate "safe range" its a big huge advantage against delirium, you can stay away from the pack mob and do a big amount of damage,a lot of more damage compared to frost blades if monster are hit with two Lacerate Slashes.

I didn't modify the passive skill tree or item's, just changed Frost Blades setup to Lacerate Setup, Lacerate its a good skill, have sinergy with blood and sand too, if any player want to make this build a "ONE SKILL" build, its possible with lacerate, just change blood and sand stance and go for boss.

5L LACERATE SETUP: Lacerate > Melee Phys Damage > Multistrike > Damage on full life > Fortify
6L SETUP : Lacerate > Melee Phys Damage > Multistrike > Damage on Full life > Increased Area of Effect

If you want to use only lacerate in this build, you can change Increased Area to Concentrated Aura to boss dmg, or if you have one exalted left, you can buy another oni-goroshi, same way Torstein do with Blade Flurry, but blade flurry do more overall damage.

Talking about blade flurry, im a sucking dick with this skill, i can't use this properly, so i changed it to cyclone single target dmg xD, its a good way to move and damage bosses btw.

Cyclone 6l Boss dmg SETUP: Cyclone > Infused Chanelling > Concentrated Effect > Damage on Full Life > Fortify > Melee Phys Damage

Im lvl 90 atm doing endgame maps and prepare to fight Sirus, one more time, thank you Torstein, and if anyone wants to check my itens and PoB, my profile is open, just search for "zeinebr" and select FireYami character, my setup actually costs around 5ex.

I get the idea but Lacerate feels little too slow for my taste. Frost Blades cover very large area on the other hand.
For those insane maps (since I want to do everything with this char) I will swap little later for Cyclone with Pulverize to get safer clear while getting more damage than with Frost Blades. Blade Flurry is still unmatched for single target.
Maybe even change Aspect of Carnage for Pain Reaver when i get Awakened melee phys.
"
TalezBR wrote:
Hi! First of all, thanks a lot for the guide and the build, it's amazing at clearing AND single target (and I've never played as berzerker, so I'm loving it!).
I have 2 questions.

1. For ascendancies, I know 40% more damage is just incredible, but getting the triple rage bonus isn't better overall (also, 10% more damage taken is hard on this league).

2. Why not use Elemental damage with attacks (support gem + affix on jewelery)? As far as I can tell, 123% damage added as fire makes it a lot of elemental damage, so it should be scaling well enough. Also, isn't Fire penetration important? We do soooo much elemental damage that it got me thinking.

Not a question, but just my 2 cents. As far as I can tell, this tree does a lot of travelling, so I don't think cluster jewels can achieve a lot for us here (unless it's like, 3 amazing notables in a 8 passives large jewel), so I don't think dropping acro/phase acro for more damage

Glad to hear that you are having fun with your first Zerker :D

1. Triple Rage stacks even more degen which I want to avoid at all cost.

2. You can, those rings are more expensive, and I wanted to make the most out of least currency.

Acro and Phase Acro do wonders you are not even aware while having them. Try to play without them to see the difference. Anyway feel free to mod the char anyway you think is best.
"
"
Spoiler
Torstein, first things first, thanks for the build, this is far away the most fun and powerfull league start i ever played.

Im playing this build since the league start and probably play only this to the rest of the league, so im discover some things that can be helpfull to new players or some "safe" players like me.

Its true that frost blades have the most powerfull clearspeed when talking about melee skills, but, in some high tier maps (tier 16 yellow maps for example), a problem appear to me, depend on the mod, im getting one shotted by the delirium( yes, shit happens, oh riplirium... ), its normal, its a t16 yellow map with some delirium stacks bahaha, but im reached a way to solve this.

Think with me, what is the only frost blades disfavor mechanic? Yes, its a "like-melee hit", so you have to stay close to the pack monster! Well, its a t16 yellow-corrupted map, 4+ delirium stacks, its a insane amount of damage to tank it with your open chest right? To solve this, its very simple btw, if the problem is tank insane hit's, we just need to close your "open-chest".

After some hour's, i have tried Lacerate Skill, and its soo much better! We are talking about different playstile after all, but the lacerate "safe range" its a big huge advantage against delirium, you can stay away from the pack mob and do a big amount of damage,a lot of more damage compared to frost blades if monster are hit with two Lacerate Slashes.

I didn't modify the passive skill tree or item's, just changed Frost Blades setup to Lacerate Setup, Lacerate its a good skill, have sinergy with blood and sand too, if any player want to make this build a "ONE SKILL" build, its possible with lacerate, just change blood and sand stance and go for boss.

5L LACERATE SETUP: Lacerate > Melee Phys Damage > Multistrike > Damage on full life > Fortify
6L SETUP : Lacerate > Melee Phys Damage > Multistrike > Damage on Full life > Increased Area of Effect

If you want to use only lacerate in this build, you can change Increased Area to Concentrated Aura to boss dmg, or if you have one exalted left, you can buy another oni-goroshi, same way Torstein do with Blade Flurry, but blade flurry do more overall damage.

Talking about blade flurry, im a sucking dick with this skill, i can't use this properly, so i changed it to cyclone single target dmg xD, its a good way to move and damage bosses btw.

Cyclone 6l Boss dmg SETUP: Cyclone > Infused Chanelling > Concentrated Effect > Damage on Full Life > Fortify > Melee Phys Damage

Im lvl 90 atm doing endgame maps and prepare to fight Sirus, one more time, thank you Torstein, and if anyone wants to check my itens and PoB, my profile is open, just search for "zeinebr" and select FireYami character, my setup actually costs around 5ex.

I get the idea but Lacerate feels little too slow for my taste. Frost Blades cover very large area on the other hand.
For those insane maps (since I want to do everything with this char) I will swap little later for Cyclone with Pulverize to get safer clear while getting more damage than with Frost Blades. Blade Flurry is still unmatched for single target.
Maybe even change Aspect of Carnage for Pain Reaver when i get Awakened melee phys.

Hmm, nice idea!

Torstein, about potions, why you don't use insta recovery flasks? Its to counter the degen debuff?
'Born in the Shadows, like te ascendancy~*'
Last edited by Anddiy on Mar 25, 2020, 1:35:56 PM
"
"
Sanfear wrote:
"

Raise levels of
Assassins mark 13
Immortal call to 12

Hi torstein!!

According to POB in the guide, Assassins mark should be 12, Immortal call 10 & CWDT 10

Which one is correct? Or it has somenthing to be with our int or with any other thing?

Also, the Gems without quality in POB, we should keep then with 0 quality?

Btw, The build is going so well so far that im using below ring in order to try to increased the quality of the loot XD

TY!

I updated PoB now, everything should be right.
Tnx for feedback! :)

Not a problem!

Just glad to help! At least a little bit xD
Hey Torstein thanks for another fun build, I just took down Sirius~

I personally prefer the Slayer version because I felt really squishy but beside that it was great.
In the pastebin the gem link combo is different and there is multistrike in blade flurry. I thought it was channeling ability meaning multistrike would not work. should I follow the post gem link or the pastebin?
"

Hello Torstein, after glacial hammer I went this build and its awesome!

Could you please share the 6L for Cyclone+Pulverise? If it's safer and bigger dmg than frost blades i'd also like to swap into it.

Thanks!
Last edited by igorbco on Mar 26, 2020, 6:02:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info