3.14 💀 Torstein's Death Angel - All content viable - insane! 2x Oni-Goroshi

Can atziri's acuity be used for the Vaal pact instead of allotting the passive skill?
Could this build work good with these:

Just asking becouse there is much cold dmg things..
"
"
Padamphet wrote:
"
Padamphet wrote:
Little questions :

- Blood rage make my DPS lower (because of the full damage life support I guess)...is it intented ?
- I have a Awakened Elemental damage in stock. When I use it in replacement of Ancestral call, my dps goes from 58000 to 73000 (flat DPS, without any buff). Do you think it is a good idea to change it ?

Another question I forget !
The pantheon if Lunaris and Gruthkul in the guide, but in the POB cluster tree we can see Brine king and Gruthkul, ...any reason ?

Damage on full life support works always 100% because you are always leeching to full life thanks to the Overleech from Soul Tether belt. Doesn't matter if you are not actually full, if you are leeching you are counted as full life.
So don't use Ele damage with attacks use Damage on full life.
Don't look at the tooltip, its useless.

Delirium specific content is heavy on chaos damage. If you feel you don't need that much use Fettle or something else.

Pantheons, use Lunaris and Gruthkul.

Ok super nice.Get it all. This build is definitly strong. Don't listen stupid comment. It is the very first time I can achieve a build and be really close to the endgame content :)
Now I am level 90 and I know this a really hard time to pass. Sometime too much confident and want to run a T16 Rare Vaal map and finally get 1 shooted because lack of prudence....I need 3 more level to be comfortable now . I don't really know what equipment I should upgrade. If you can have a quick look :)
    Loath Nail, Coral Ring

"
Padamphet wrote:

Ok super nice.Get it all. This build is definitly strong. Don't listen stupid comment. It is the very first time I can achieve a build and be really close to the endgame content :)
Now I am level 90 and I know this a really hard time to pass. Sometime too much confident and want to run a T16 Rare Vaal map and finally get 1 shooted because lack of prudence....I need 3 more level to be comfortable now . I don't really know what equipment I should upgrade. If you can have a quick look :)
    Loath Nail, Coral Ring

1) Finish getting quality on all flasks

2) Add quality to rings and amulet

3) Get enchantments of your choice on gloves and boots

4) Purchase a 21/23 Blade Flurry (they are relatively cheap)

5) Upgrade Soul Tether to have Crit Strike Multi During flask corruption

6) Purchase a corrupted Kaom's Heart, preferably damage

7) Look for Beserk Damage enchantment for Helmet

8) Get attack speed on gloves
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on May 28, 2020, 1:03:23 AM
what would be the frost blade set up i like this build because of the frost blade show case lol
"
"
Padamphet wrote:

Loath Nail, Coral Ring

1) Finish getting quality on all flasks

2) Add quality to rings and amulet

3) Get enchantments of your choice on gloves and boots

4) Purchase a 21/23 Blade Flurry (they are relatively cheap)

5) Upgrade Soul Tether to have Crit Strike Multi During flask corruption

6) Purchase a corrupted Kaom's Heart, preferably damage

7) Look for Beserk Damage enchantment for Helmet

8) Get attack speed on gloves

Ok get level 92 now !! First time for me :)
Cannot find a descent Kaom's under 40 ex !! need wait ....
Today I have tried to fight The Phoenix....I don't understand how he can 1 shoot me like if I have no resistance . My life pool is 6280 and all resistance capped....what to do ? Also I do him very little damage the fight gonna be long....seems impossible to do. Also I get this temporal chains make me so slow ...should I avoid too much rare for this kind of map ? Run it normal is better ?
Bottom line up front: as a level 13, what’s the best way for me to acquire the divination cards to get my 2 Onis?

I’ve read in this thread that the best way to get Oni is the divination cards. But when I looked at where those drop, they’re in areas I’m not anywhere close to opening up.

So do I buy them in the marketplace? And if so, how do I get the money I need since a card can cost 1-2 chaos and the stuff I’m getting from drops don’t get me much of anything when I sell them.

While I know Oni’s strength increases as I level up, is there any benefit to getting them now vs waiting until I have access to those areas to farm the cards?

Just looking for some advice on the best strategy as a level 13 to get the cards I need to then translate into my 2 Oni’s.
"
tobymacx wrote:
what would be the frost blade set up i like this build because of the frost blade show case lol

Frost Blades - Multistrike - Melee Physical Damage - Fortify - Ancestral Call - Damage on full life
"
Sigurd5 wrote:
Bottom line up front: as a level 13, what’s the best way for me to acquire the divination cards to get my 2 Onis?

I’ve read in this thread that the best way to get Oni is the divination cards. But when I looked at where those drop, they’re in areas I’m not anywhere close to opening up.

So do I buy them in the marketplace? And if so, how do I get the money I need since a card can cost 1-2 chaos and the stuff I’m getting from drops don’t get me much of anything when I sell them.

While I know Oni’s strength increases as I level up, is there any benefit to getting them now vs waiting until I have access to those areas to farm the cards?

Just looking for some advice on the best strategy as a level 13 to get the cards I need to then translate into my 2 Oni’s.

If you don't have to currency to buy one and you want to do leveling with it you can farm it at Twilight Strand. There are many guides on YT how to do it right.
It requires usually a day of grind.
Leveling with Oni-Goroshi is very easy and it's funny since sword talks every time you kill a boss.

Buying Rebirth cards on the market (1-2c) is the most efficient way to obtain the sword. You can collect chaos/do chaos recipe while leveling. Don't try to farm cards.
"
TorsteinTheFallen wrote
Buying Rebirth cards on the market (1-2c) is the most efficient way to obtain the sword. You can collect chaos/do chaos recipe while leveling. Don't try to farm cards.

Are you talking about having a complete set of rare items and then selling it to a vendor for the automatic chaos orb? I’ve just started playing the game, so I’m still unfamiliar with all the ins and outs.

Just seems like from your guide and the comments (I’m up to page 24 with this thread), that getting them sooner is better. So I’m trying to see if there’s a way I can do that while still at a lower level.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info