3.14 💀 Torstein's Death Angel - All content viable - insane! 2x Oni-Goroshi

"
Sigurd5 wrote:
"
TorsteinTheFallen wrote
Buying Rebirth cards on the market (1-2c) is the most efficient way to obtain the sword. You can collect chaos/do chaos recipe while leveling. Don't try to farm cards.

Are you talking about having a complete set of rare items and then selling it to a vendor for the automatic chaos orb? I’ve just started playing the game, so I’m still unfamiliar with all the ins and outs.

Just seems like from your guide and the comments (I’m up to page 24 with this thread), that getting them sooner is better. So I’m trying to see if there’s a way I can do that while still at a lower level.

Yeah, full set of unidentified rare items of item lvl 60-74 (chaos recipe).

This is not ideal build for the complete beginner.
Yeah, but where’s the fun in that?! ;) The more unique the better, in my opinion. I liked what you said in a comment towards the beginning of this thread about it being a dad build, meant for someone who doesn’t play a ton. I’m playing about 4-5 hours a month, so maybe it’s not the idea build for me, but your guide and descriptions made this one seem pretty bada**!

Thanks for the info on the chaos recipe. I’ll just roll the weapons I can get my hands on until I can get access to better drops to turn into chaos orbs.
"
Sigurd5 wrote:
I’m playing about 4-5 hours a month

Oh boy... Not to be a party breaker but PoE is not that sort casual game. :/
Well I appreciate your honesty! I’ve been playing with a good friend of mine, so that’s been enjoyable. I’ll just keep plugging away, but good to keep in the back of my head as I progress.

Side note: I really appreciate how responsive you are to all the questions in this thread on your build! It’s part of the reason I chose to follow it. Keep doing what you’re doing!
I think I got my dream ring, unfinished with the rallying cry, I pulled out with an awakened orb:

-Curse enemies with the level 12 assassin symbol with each hit. (elder)

-T1 melee damage (23%) from the warlord.

-45% resistance to ice. (t2)

- +1 to minimum frenzy loads (this on the crafting table)

I threw two cancellations that hit where I wanted ... luck..xD and now I have 2 open prefixes that I will throw two exalted to see if one at least hits in life or physical damage or fire damage.

I have my profile open, I would appreciate if someone tells me how to get more dps ... it is already difficult, I will take about 300exalted ps4 in this super build, it is wonderful ... the best I have played so far: D

Note: I will take about 100 enchanted fossils already looking for the enchantment of the berserk in another helmet (lvl85), of the elder, to be able to remove that the enemies are less resistant to physical damage, but it does not come out ... and the same happens to me with the kaom and the implicit increased damage, many others and nothing.

Thanks and greetings to all cracks! ;)
How you got 3 frenzy charges.
I have 2 on rings miss one.

Thanks
Hmm.. i bought decent gear and should have all stuff right.
Im missing 1 ascendancy wich makes difference yes but still i think i should be avaible to clear t16 map easy with this gear but nope, feels really culmsy and DPS sucks. Any advice what is wrong? What im missing?

- thanks

https://pastebin.com/e1Xp6BSh
Last edited by maddingtonbear on May 30, 2020, 2:26:13 PM
"
Hmm.. i bought decent gear and should have all stuff right.
Im missing 1 ascendancy wich makes difference yes but still i think i should be avaible to clear t16 map easy with this gear but nope, feels really culmsy and DPS sucks. Any advice what is wrong? What im missing?

- thanks

https://pastebin.com/e1Xp6BSh

The last ascendancy is huge for damage. Here is a list of items you are missing besides the last ascendancy.

1) Attack speed on gloves
2) Enchantment on gloves
3) Quality on amulet
4) Cinderswallow with Increased Crit Strike chance
5) General levels (as you level you get more DPS via Oni)
6) Finish leveling and adding quality to all gems

you easily can double your DPS once you complete all of these with the last ascendancy.
Thank you so much for your build ! I manage to kill Syrus today for my very first time (2nd attempt because 1st time was too much stressed, and I died 3 times because the last phase my character is so slow I was get caught by the mechanics...next time will be better :) .
In my build I just change 2 perk : I remove mana flows and his passive, giving me 2 more perk point to use ! In fact with this build we are never in need of mana, so those passive are not useful IMO.

I definitly don't like Blade flurry, so I am trying something else. Molten strike at the moment. Let see how it works.

My character is level 94 now, and I clear T16, rare, 4 sextant map very quick and easy. The only difficulty is when I add monster from beyond mode those can have very dangerous small boss appear ( if alva is in the map , temple mission are a mess !). Also when too much mod on a map, some boss can be very hard (vaal temple boss killed me 3 times).

I am happy to say that this build works really good. My goal is to go to level 97, but I just need to stop feeling too much confident. Cannot rush and just click and run on a full juiced T16 map. Need to be carefull.

What I love in this build is the feeling that you play and control the character completly, it is not blinded and slash around. You still need concentrated and play carefully sometime. And it is FUN !
"
Padamphet wrote:
Thank you so much for your build ! I manage to kill Syrus today for my very first time (2nd attempt because 1st time was too much stressed, and I died 3 times because the last phase my character is so slow I was get caught by the mechanics...next time will be better :) .
In my build I just change 2 perk : I remove mana flows and his passive, giving me 2 more perk point to use ! In fact with this build we are never in need of mana, so those passive are not useful IMO.

I definitly don't like Blade flurry, so I am trying something else. Molten strike at the moment. Let see how it works.

My character is level 94 now, and I clear T16, rare, 4 sextant map very quick and easy. The only difficulty is when I add monster from beyond mode those can have very dangerous small boss appear ( if alva is in the map , temple mission are a mess !). Also when too much mod on a map, some boss can be very hard (vaal temple boss killed me 3 times).

I am happy to say that this build works really good. My goal is to go to level 97, but I just need to stop feeling too much confident. Cannot rush and just click and run on a full juiced T16 map. Need to be carefull.

What I love in this build is the feeling that you play and control the character completly, it is not blinded and slash around. You still need concentrated and play carefully sometime. And it is FUN !

Tyvm for the feedback, i appreciate it :)

I'm glad you're having good time!
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jun 6, 2020, 3:02:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info