3.14 💀 Torstein's Death Angel - All content viable - insane! 2x Oni-Goroshi

Some gloves have +1 to Maximum Frenzy Charges, Strike Skills target 1 additional nearby Enemy and / or Culling Strike. it is possible to have two of these. Which set is better?
"
Alspher wrote:

Some gloves have +1 to Maximum Frenzy Charges, Strike Skills target 1 additional nearby Enemy and / or Culling Strike. it is possible to have two of these. Which set is better?

I'd still prefer attack speed/damage while leeching. If you can fit in Culling Strike, that'll be awesome.
Hi ! First of all, thanks for your build, it is really powerfull one..and very fun to play !! And cheap !!
For my very first time now, I reached Sirus level. I didn't manage to fight him now, because my build is not optimized ( I am level 84 only). I will wait a bit.

I just buy those 2 cluster jewel, I need get few level, to fill those node and then finish my LIFE node to be strong enough.

Little question about the second cluster : antivenom provide Chaos resistance only, and Poison immunity. Is it really worth it ? Because chaos resistance doesn't seems to be essential for many players, I have already followed some build that are playing with -60 chaos and don't care. Have you an explanation about that point ?
killed uber elder and sirus 8 first time, great bulid, thanks
if u could do expensive upgrades what would it be
Little questions :

- Blood rage make my DPS lower (because of the full damage life support I guess)...is it intented ?
- I have a Awakened Elemental damage in stock. When I use it in replacement of Ancestral call, my dps goes from 58000 to 73000 (flat DPS, without any buff). Do you think it is a good idea to change it ?

nice usseles build
"
Padamphet wrote:
Little questions :

- Blood rage make my DPS lower (because of the full damage life support I guess)...is it intented ?
- I have a Awakened Elemental damage in stock. When I use it in replacement of Ancestral call, my dps goes from 58000 to 73000 (flat DPS, without any buff). Do you think it is a good idea to change it ?

Another question I forget !
The pantheon if Lunaris and Gruthkul in the guide, but in the POB cluster tree we can see Brine king and Gruthkul, ...any reason ?
for blood rage question
u have 25% max hp regen with cluster jewel setup (minimum)
belt allow you to overleech, so no, you don't suffer from it, especially on bosses, when u have even 1 es that mean u got full hp, so ofc when u receive strong hit from example boss, you will not deal full dmg. but after few shots u back to be strong and just receive all good things from it
"
CRISLARD wrote:
nice usseles build

no its not, pretty good bulid, u can clear all content without realy expensive things, so saying thats is weak is silly. You just need core items 2x weapons and cluster jewel, which is cheap
and also for elementall damage/ancestrall call
area dmg and all things come from it make this bulid very good for map clear, so I would stick to it
idk for example diffrence herald of ash/herald of purity, when this second one is giving u pure phys dmg and minions to eventually take aggro so someone more experianced please enlight us
"
Padamphet wrote:
"
Padamphet wrote:
Little questions :

Another question I forget !
The pantheon if Lunaris and Gruthkul in the guide, but in the POB cluster tree we can see Brine king and Gruthkul, ...any reason ?

Damage on full life support works always 100% because you are always leeching to full life thanks to the Overleech from Soul Tether belt. Doesn't matter if you are not actually full, if you are leeching you are counted as full life.
So don't use Ele damage with attacks use Damage on full life.
Don't look at the tooltip, its useless.

Delirium specific content is heavy on chaos damage. If you feel you don't need that much use Fettle or something else.

Pantheons, use Lunaris and Gruthkul.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on May 27, 2020, 3:59:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info