3.14 💀 Torstein's Death Angel - All content viable - insane! 2x Oni-Goroshi

"
exraven0829 wrote:
"
nesokralj wrote:

End game looks like this if someone wants to check.. LVL 100 and i want to do over 40 mil but we will see .. prismatic jewel with 2 or 3 precision are like 70 and 150 ex so

https://pastebin.com/JeDULSVG

You can still push for more DPS here.

1. level 7 blood and sand
2. I believe crit multi on precision watcher's eye is better
3. Minimum frenzy craft on rings are better
4. Ultimately, switch to clustered version. It has more DPS.

Here's my PoB for your reference if you choose to try out clustered version: https://pastebin.com/Rnh4nxhu

please note that I'm only level 95. If I level up I can switch the anointments on amulet which could give me more DPS. or perhaps get Rampart if ever i reach level 100.

Also, gems are still not min-maxed.

Frenzy charges unticked since this is unrealistic for me during boss fights.

Better rolls on gears(yours are so awesome lol)

I'm thinking of changing bandit to 2 points, if it is going to be beneficial. Otherwise, stick to alira.

Super thanks to Torstein. Basically the core of the build is still his. Beautifully, well thought build that didn't just focus on DPS but also on defense as well.

@Torstein - I'm stalking your wander build :D can you let me know what's the minimum cost for that build(considering it doesn't under perform as your disclaimer said)? I'd like to try it out too.:D

For level 7 gems i have them in plan .. for jewel i am curently working on getting one double precison crit and speed but it is 70 plus ex.. I cant put frenzy charges bc i will fuck my res and life and all maybe if try cluster version later.. By the way how is life sustain and cost of the jewels... Looks epic Gl on getting to 100
"
nesokralj wrote:
"
exraven0829 wrote:
"
nesokralj wrote:

End game looks like this if someone wants to check.. LVL 100 and i want to do over 40 mil but we will see .. prismatic jewel with 2 or 3 precision are like 70 and 150 ex so

Here's my PoB for your reference if you choose to try out clustered version: https://pastebin.com/Rnh4nxhu

please note that I'm only level 95. If I level up I can switch the anointments on amulet which could give me more DPS. or perhaps get Rampart if ever i reach level 100.

I'm thinking of changing bandit to 2 points, if it is going to be beneficial. Otherwise, stick to alira.

Super thanks to Torstein. Basically the core of the build is still his. Beautifully, well thought build that didn't just focus on DPS but also on defense as well.

@Torstein - I'm stalking your wander build :D can you let me know what's the minimum cost for that build(considering it doesn't under perform as your disclaimer said)? I'd like to try it out too.:D

For level 7 gems i have them in plan .. for jewel i am curently working on getting one double precison crit and speed but it is 70 plus ex.. I cant put frenzy charges bc i will fuck my res and life and all maybe if try cluster version later.. By the way how is life sustain and cost of the jewels... Looks epic Gl on getting to 100
frenzy charges are suffix and i got both open prefixes on ring.. Thats the problem

what should i change now, I think about eventually kaom corrupted with max res/idk what is good
any things i should change in tree eq?
"
Kansu wrote:

what should i change now, I think about eventually kaom corrupted with max res/idk what is good
any things i should change in tree eq?
on soul teather u need crit strike multiplier not chance.. and i dont see your tree here
"
nesokralj wrote:
"
exraven0829 wrote:
"
nesokralj wrote:

Clusters aren't so expensive.

Large clusters are usually 80-150c 2x
Medium clusters - 1-2ex each 4x
Fettle - You may have dex issues if you switch to cluster version. Here is where you can get the stats best. about 80-2ex 4x

Life sustain is good. Leech is still sufficient, actually its still awesome. Plus you get 25% heal from warcry every second which is very huge.

I run without life flask ever since I got bottled faith. I just changed the diamond flask from warding to staunching for anti-bleed. I dont have any survivability issues. Maybe only except from a RIP map t16(crit multi for monsters, 2x gain physical to cold/fire/lightning, ele weakness or -max res with 100% delirious). take note this is still very doable, but you will die. I guess any other builds will anyway.

You also get more HP on this set up somehow. I have 6.7k at the moment.
"
exraven0829 wrote:

Fettle - You may have dex issues if you switch to cluster version. Here is where you can get the stats best. about 80-2ex 4x

Life sustain is good. Leech is still sufficient, actually its still awesome. Plus you get 25% heal from warcry every second which is very huge.

I run without life flask ever since I got bottled faith. I just changed the diamond flask from warding to staunching for anti-bleed. I dont have any survivability issues. Maybe only except from a RIP map t16(crit multi for monsters, 2x gain physical to cold/fire/lightning, ele weakness or -max res with 100% delirious). take note this is still very doable, but you will die. I guess any other builds will anyway.

How does this new cluster jewel build compare to the one mentioned in the first post? I'm level 97 at the moment with 6.9k HP and 27M PoB DPS but I'm finding it very hard to level to 98 via mapping. I'm happy with how the DPS is at the moment, just looking for some more survivability.
IGN: _FuRi
"
Shadowfuri wrote:
"
exraven0829 wrote:

How does this new cluster jewel build compare to the one mentioned in the first post? I'm level 97 at the moment with 6.9k HP and 27M PoB DPS but I'm finding it very hard to level to 98 via mapping. I'm happy with how the DPS is at the moment, just looking for some more survivability.

Its basically more DPS. I have about 45m DPS fully buffed on PoB, about 32m if i set it up realistically(without adrenaline/banner). the biggest upside of this is you can sustain berserk for a very long time since you generate 20 rages per second.

Survivability - i dont see anything wrong. its basically a switch from acrobatics to just flesh & stone + more frequent warcry, means more heal. Currently warcry cooldown is at 1 second for me. also, I've mentioned that clustered version can sustain berserk for quite long, this is added defense as well as berserk has 19% reduced damage taken or something like that. and the downtime is just basically 5-6seconds.

If you'd like a reference, I can send again my PoB.

PS: I didn't even invest on chaos resistance. I did however take the poison immunity on pantheon.
Last edited by exraven0829 on May 20, 2020, 9:46:07 PM
hi dude,
im trying now ur build and it's fantastic.i'm play in standard and cluster can't put but for annoint and watcher eye which i need? thanks and sorry for my bad english ;)

ps. i know watcher need with all 3 mod of precision but which is the scale of importance? all 3 mod cod 60ex and is too for me atm.
Last edited by ItalyBoyz on May 21, 2020, 12:54:44 PM
"
ItalyBoyz wrote:
hi dude,
im trying now ur build and it's fantastic.i'm play in standard and cluster can't put but for annoint and watcher eye which i need? thanks and sorry for my bad english ;)

ps. i know watcher need with all 3 mod of precision but which is the scale of importance? all 3 mod cod 60ex and is too for me atm.

Watchers eye is a luxury, you don't need it in general for the build to function great. Triple precision watchers is totally unnecessary.
Torstein, thank you for making a fantastic build that honestly was a ton of fun!

To anyone who is wanting to try it, rest assured it is strong af and honestly more than what I expected.

With that being said, I am now wrapping this up and looking to fund another toon. I have this character's build/gear for sale including Clusters, etc.

If you are interested DM Me here or in-game @ArcsDoggo or @ElsaInFrozenTwo

Thanks again Torstein!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info