3.14 💀 Torstein's Death Angel - All content viable - insane! 2x Oni-Goroshi

I just came back from a 3-4 year break and am loving this build so far. In your Luxury item section, you recommended a corrupted Kaom's Heart but didn't specify what stat to look for. I'm assuming % damage or max life %? Thanks!
Last edited by BabyGucci on Apr 1, 2020, 12:33:54 PM
"
BabyGucci wrote:
I just came back from a 3-4 year break and am loving this build so far. In your Luxury item section, you recommended a corrupted Kaom's Heart but didn't specify what stat to look for. I'm assuming % damage or max life %? Thanks!

tnx!
yeah, anything that benefits :)
Just wanted to say that I tried Rorshan recommendation of using Infernal Blow, and I've got to say that it feels really good and it kills rara enemies and big HP enemies a lot faster.

Thanks for that variation (his comment is on page 23 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2784358/page/23#p23062954)
so i did a thing and put on farrul fur, reduced duration cat buff and flicker, i'm not sure it's better dps than frost blade but it zooms through the stuff :D with blood rage there is enough frenzy generation (so far). you do loose a lot of hp tho :d keeping the balanced cluster tree and warcry to generate rage.

still trying to figure out the links for flicker, so far using multistrike - fortify - (awakened) ancestral call - close combat - rage

edit : i swapped damage on full life for rage, free rage is nice and more dps than damage on full life
Last edited by unite01 on Apr 1, 2020, 3:34:07 PM
The best build I've ever played. It feels so smooth and clears everything without effort. It also wasn't that expensive to make it going.
"
0vtsder wrote:
The best build I've ever played. It feels so smooth and clears everything without effort. It also wasn't that expensive to make it going.

tnx for the feedback! :)
"
totikpo44 wrote:
Just wanted to say that I tried Rorshan recommendation of using Infernal Blow, and I've got to say that it feels really good and it kills rara enemies and big HP enemies a lot faster.

"
Rorshan wrote:

So if you're feeling like you lack clear damage, or you're just a bit bored with Frost Blades, I really encourage you to try some other skills. Heck, scrolling down the list of melee skills, I'm almost thinking of trying Consecrated Path for a 1 button clear without even bothering with a movement skill. Or maybe even Tectonic Slam (with Enduring cry on a 1.6s CD it might be just enough generation)

I've tried multiple Simulacrums with Infernal it's a delight! I've tested the skill when i was making the build but the missing link was Melee Splash. It definitely makes mapping super good.
Simulacrums i'm finishing deathless though I remove Melee Splash for the last few waves because 4L dps wares off.
I wouldn't agree that it kills single rares faster. I would say even slower maybe than FB but it's fine really because one tapping mobs is too good.
I'll add it to the build, whole your post if it fits xD.
I'm also planing on some other updates prob even today, so stay tuned. :)
Hi, just swapped to this build. Can someone suggest me best gem combo for clearing. 3R 2G 1B corrupted sword. Got it cheap.

Edit: thinking to switch to Impale instead of Concentrated Effect for Cyclone
Last edited by Unrealman22 on Apr 2, 2020, 12:23:30 PM

hi, really very good construction i have destroyed all the content just with it (apart from sirus 8 i prefer my miner it's faster and safe).

I was wondering if it would be possible to use an HH ?? even if I suspect the answer given what Soul Tether provides us.

I looted a double pride watcher yesterday and I now have a nice bunch of exalted but I love your version so much that I don't really want to change it, but I'm looking for possible improvements.

in any case I really want to thank you and send you all my love for this magnificent construction !!

(sorry for my bad english i'm french)
"
Unrealman22 wrote:
Hi, just swapped to this build. Can someone suggest me best gem combo for clearing. 3R 2G 1B corrupted sword. Got it cheap.

Edit: thinking to switch to Impale instead of Concentrated Effect for Cyclone

Impale scales only physical portion of the damage which is 1/2 of damage with Oni and other 1/2 is fire.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info