3.14 💀 Torstein's Death Angel - All content viable - insane! 2x Oni-Goroshi

"

hi, really very good construction i have destroyed all the content just with it (apart from sirus 8 i prefer my miner it's faster and safe).

I was wondering if it would be possible to use an HH ?? even if I suspect the answer given what Soul Tether provides us.

I looted a double pride watcher yesterday and I now have a nice bunch of exalted but I love your version so much that I don't really want to change it, but I'm looking for possible improvements.

in any case I really want to thank you and send you all my love for this magnificent construction !!

(sorry for my bad english i'm french)

Tyvm sir! :)
You are probably gonna have to respec from Vaal Pact in that case and buff from HH should keep you alive, but you have to try it. :/
Is the paste bin link working for you? It worked 'till today. It says invalid code when tried now.
Hi there,

Made some adjustments with Cluster Jewels, one Medium for Overwhelming Malice (30% phys as extra chaos) and Pressure Points (5% chance to deal double damage +40% critical strike chance), and one Small for Fettle to do not lose that much hp.

Hell, it's sick: climbed up to 18.5M on the BF setup (with every star aligned).

Love it, thanks man, this is a great build !

PoB : https://pastebin.com/zQmuXzwm
Hello Torstein ! I'm having troubles with Sirius A8 and last wave of the Simulacrum . Can you give me some advice ? Any improvement of my gear ?
ok thank you very much I will probably try it in a few days.

I will come back to you if it works or not as well with HH =)
"
GreatMov wrote:
Is the paste bin link working for you? It worked 'till today. It says invalid code when tried now.

which one?
"
MuTKo88 wrote:
Hello Torstein ! I'm having troubles with Sirius A8 and last wave of the Simulacrum . Can you give me some advice ? Any improvement of my gear ?

Wait till tomorrow ill make some updates and tips. If you are trying to tank beam in last phase, dont...
Also i see you'we gone full blown dps route. I advise you to take the balanced cluster setup (without aspect of the carnage). The damage is overboard anyway.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Apr 2, 2020, 6:44:23 PM
"
Amnexty wrote:
Hi there,

Made some adjustments with Cluster Jewels, one Medium for Overwhelming Malice (30% phys as extra chaos) and Pressure Points (5% chance to deal double damage +40% critical strike chance), and one Small for Fettle to do not lose that much hp.

Hell, it's sick: climbed up to 18.5M on the BF setup (with every star aligned).

Love it, thanks man, this is a great build !

PoB : https://pastebin.com/zQmuXzwm

If it works for you great, but its too squishy for my taste. Better invest little more and remove Abyssus (why that rlyyyyy).

ty for the nice words <3
"
ok thank you very much I will probably try it in a few days.

I will come back to you if it works or not as well with HH =)

Some updates will be waiting :)
Hi Torstein,

Great guide, looking to transition from my squishy Abyssus zerker...

In the Cluster POB you have cyclone, is that taking place from frost blades?

Cheers and thx in advance :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info