3.14 💀 Torstein's Death Angel - All content viable - insane! 2x Oni-Goroshi

"
xVINCEREx wrote:
Tried the build and it's very good indeed! I won't push it and respec'd because there's too much setup to get crazy damage, it's not my style of builds but it totally works if you like mechanic-heavy bosskillers.

tnx for the feedback! :)
"
Sanfear wrote:
"

I think you can swap it with attack.

I already tried it. I used it with the RMB and you can use the ability but you cannot move...

BTW, I wanted to ask you. You said, a long time ago, that you were doing Delve mines. Im gonna start now, how the build works there?

Also, I usually like to go to mines with a quicksilver flask. if it possible, which one you wont use ?

(trying to buy the Cinverswallow flask)

TY!!

I tested it on 500 depth and it was doing fine. Wasn't dying even on hard mods.

Just change Whirling Blades for Leap Slap so you don't get stuck in sideways, no need to change flasks.
Still in love with the build, digging the new cluster setup too. I think i'm going to focus on the Balanced High-End version..mainly because this is my first time ever being this high in map progress and i'm dying to...well a lot of stuff that's avoidable. :P I have completed the 89-90 grind about 16 times now..hopefully when I make this switch and get more flask/gear I can finally break that barrier!

I attempted the big bad end game Sirius guy, I was doing awesome..then I had no idea wtf to do in his what I assume was last phase? I didn't want to watch a video first, I just wanted to see what I could learn myself. Still missing a lot for gear though! Ring enchants, decent gloves,boots, helm..and need more INT.

Hoping to eventually down all the content though! It's exciting that i'm this far!

Really appreciate you taking the time to update and answers questions for your build! I'll be checking out all your other ones eventually!

"
"
Sanfear wrote:
"

I think you can swap it with attack.

I already tried it. I used it with the RMB and you can use the ability but you cannot move...

BTW, I wanted to ask you. You said, a long time ago, that you were doing Delve mines. Im gonna start now, how the build works there?

Also, I usually like to go to mines with a quicksilver flask. if it possible, which one you wont use ?

(trying to buy the Cinverswallow flask)

TY!!

I tested it on 500 depth and it was doing fine. Wasn't dying even on hard mods.

Just change Whirling Blades for Leap Slap so you don't get stuck in sideways, no need to change flasks.

Thank you Torstein as always!

Yeah, I changed to leap Slam, I dont like to get stuck in mines! xD

Also, I think I will finally stay with the original version. Even knowing that the cluster one is better. I did not find a way to set it in the RMB and it feels really weird to me in RMB.

If You find another good cluster jewel let me/us know xD. Or Maybe i will find a good one...who knows xD

TY!!
Last edited by Sanfear on Mar 30, 2020, 11:51:12 PM
That build can beat COVID-19??
If no, please do this!!
Hey Torstein, whats the overall strat doing a boss with no rage or blitz stacks ? Im running non cluster atm so i cant generate before the fight apart from killing mobs etc.

Eg. gaurdians i kill the map boss, how do i get rage and blitz charges for the gaurdian now ? Sometmes the all the nearby mobs are cleared away so there is no way to gain blitz and rage stacks.

Also i am running a near mirror of you orignal no cluster version my POB is half of your damage, what am i missing ? My profile is open, Tor/Anyone mind having a look please ?

Last edited by Mortrimer on Mar 31, 2020, 9:48:31 PM
"
Mortrimer wrote:
Hey Torstein, whats the overall strat doing a boss with no rage or blitz stacks ? Im running non cluster atm so i cant generate before the fight apart from killing mobs etc.

Eg. gaurdians i kill the map boss, how do i get rage and blitz charges for the gaurdian now ? Sometmes the all the nearby mobs are cleared away so there is no way to gain blitz and rage stacks.

Also i am running a near mirror of you orignal no cluster version my POB is half of your damage, what am i missing ? My profile is open, Tor/Anyone mind having a look please ?

You already removed the gear. But from your flask setup i see you are missing diamond flask...
Hey torstein,
i have problem with mana i dont know why, can you see whats going on?
my pastebin, https://poe.technology/poebuddy/hT7SiEGS#tree-view
thanks for help
"
Pushejro wrote:
Hey torstein,
thanks for help

Which cluster setup you chose to follow?

"
"
Pushejro wrote:
Hey torstein,
thanks for help

Which cluster setup you chose to follow?

second one

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info