3.14 💀 Torstein's Death Angel - All content viable - insane! 2x Oni-Goroshi

"
zephry777 wrote:
Hello Torstein, been following your guides for a while now and decided to try this one. got all the gear and most of the passives. at lvl 90 now.
I still seem to struggle with conquerors at awakening lvl 4. it takes too much time to kill them.
Frost blades is cool the only thing is blade flurry.
could you be so kind as to have a look at my pob?
https://pastebin.com/7GVXcatb

i just feel something is missing, if all is good then its my gameplay thats at fault.

Hi, your flask setup is wrong, fix that asap.

Other than that, gems are unleveled, rare gear should be better.
got it, will change flasks and check for better gear
"

I think you can swap it with attack.

I already tried it. I used it with the RMB and you can use the ability but you cannot move...

BTW, I wanted to ask you. You said, a long time ago, that you were doing Delve mines. Im gonna start now, how the build works there?

Also, I usually like to go to mines with a quicksilver flask. if it possible, which one you wont use ?

(trying to buy the Cinverswallow flask)

TY!!
Do you think Battle Cry is the best annoint? You only "save" two points by getting that one.. Maybe there's another option.
I kept Hematophagy as annoint and took battle cry for 3 passive. You can take a look at my tree if you want.

By the way Torstein, what do you think about max life + max regen VS acrobatics node ? I really like overleech but is it viable for end game ? Acrobatics just feels like a RNG saving node, more life and more regen feels like it'll be more smooth for survability.

And do you have any armor in mind that could replace kaom's heart ? My gameplay is more about fast and easy setup, so having both skills available at any time would be the best for me, but the trade off is the life coming from kaom's and my need to have a lot of life and regen... I guess the best option would be a belly of the beast, but is there any other good options for life (+ DPS) ?
Hello Torstein i just want to say thank you for the build.

To be honest i had some issues to kill Sirus A8 with the "standart" version cause of lacking rage...

With the new Cluster-Setup it's a blast! Killed him with one death (my fault ;))...

Very good work thanks again!
Tried the build and it's very good indeed! I won't push it and respec'd because there's too much setup to get crazy damage, it's not my style of builds but it totally works if you like mechanic-heavy bosskillers.
"
TV_Shifu wrote:

By the way Torstein, what do you think about max life + max regen VS acrobatics node ? I really like overleech but is it viable for end game ? Acrobatics just feels like a RNG saving node, more life and more regen feels like it'll be more smooth for survability.

Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics and the defenses that keep you alive at extreme situations.
Simple example without dodge, 3 hits coming your way each dealing 3k damage. Without them you die.
With them one will miss and you live.
At waves 18-20 in Simulacrum amount of incoming damage is so high that you rly want to avoid as much as possible if you are not tanking focused char, like specialized Juggernaunts.

"
TV_Shifu wrote:

And do you have any armor in mind that could replace kaom's heart ? My gameplay is more about fast and easy setup, so having both skills available at any time would be the best for me, but the trade off is the life coming from kaom's and my need to have a lot of life and regen... I guess the best option would be a belly of the beast, but is there any other good options for life (+ DPS) ?

Not sure I understand. You can swap skills on X key.
"
totikpo44 wrote:
Do you think Battle Cry is the best annoint? You only "save" two points by getting that one.. Maybe there's another option.

I think it's the best option.
If you find better one let me know. :)
"
ArchD3vi1 wrote:
Hello Torstein i just want to say thank you for the build.

To be honest i had some issues to kill Sirus A8 with the "standart" version cause of lacking rage...

With the new Cluster-Setup it's a blast! Killed him with one death (my fault ;))...

Very good work thanks again!

Glad to hear it's rockin' vs Sirus :D
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Mar 30, 2020, 3:15:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info