[3.11] Terminus Est Impale Cyclone Berserker | League Starter | All Content | Insane DPS |

"
BeastmanDan wrote:
Tried sirus A8 today, definitely a no go, every thing one shots you. No way around for chaos resistance as of yet, time to reroll I think. Good build for solid mapping though. Thanks to creator, it's fun to play.

I run this build for my boss killer it works great. All you need to do is add some chaos res and you are good to go for a8.
Could we have a cluster tree set up once lvl 90 as you said?
"
Teddy1233 wrote:
Hi
This is my build rightnow : https://pastebin.com/A4JTUWY2
I would like that you told me what you change and if is possible give me the fianl pastebin that includes cluster jewel etc.
This is my first time in PoE and also my first buil and im happy with it.
Thanks you very much.

A few notes:

1. Shaper's Touch and Abyssus Implict(to use a higher level precision gem) are countermeasures to the accuracy loss from getting a vaal implict on terminus est (which will replace the accuracy implict).
you should get the build recommanded weapon (with the implict) as it will greatly increase your DPS by itself, and give you access to frenzy charges, and move speed. it will also greatly increase your crit chance compared to Starforge, and it should not cost THAT much more.
- in case you need someone with 6-sockets/link recipes, I have them and can craft it for you as long as you bring the crafting cost, PM me ingame.

2. using Blitz will greatly reduce your crit chance. You do not have the proper countermeasures, which ends up barely increasing your DPS
the countermeasures are:
A. using terminus est (high BASE crit chance, up to 8.75%)
B. flasks, diamond for an extra roll and Bottled Faith for up to 2% extra BASE crit chance.

3.Unique Jewels. These are less importent compared to the first and second notes, but they will greatly increase your DPS.

as for cluster jewel, please read the Q&A section. I already gave an answer.
"
tomxlove wrote:
My gear at level 67. Wondering what to upgrade next. Any advice appreciated :)!

Edit: Just realized my EST has RT....

Sadly you got RT on your weapon so you'll have to switch it.
Please read Q&A as I've included a priority list for min-maxing.
"
ssxtour wrote:
Following this build can i get a passive tree showing jew cluster if you do use them? also any fresh update on gear would be cool too thanks. also does the set up goes like this Aspect of carnage then crave the slaughter toflawless savagery into Blitz? thanks

Gear haven't changed.
I'm not using cluster jewels but I've included my respone to it in Q&A
I've included ascendancy order/changes in the regular/minmax versions, please read them :)
"
Dreadlord1518 wrote:
Built this build to a t from uniques to resist gear/intel amu and such, but im ujsing loreweave for higher resistance and magic find/ hp pool and it does carry a high phys damage roll so it bumbs up my damage. IS it normal for me to be only hitting 1.2 shaper dps on path of building? i cant afford high lvlv jewels but im just trying to figure out how to max this build with affordable changes. I really like the spin to win melee but i want more out of it. Im also at 4500 hp but still a few 1 shoters take me out and when ur farming a few hours on maps it hurts to start back to 0. Anyways chek out my build and let me know ! thx !!!

Please include a PoB link.
"
BeastmanDan wrote:

Just curious, how are we dealing with chaos damage here, -60% resistance is not good and i'm struggling to find a way around it as there are no resistances that can be sacrificed because they are only just overcapped. Build feels smooth at 88 but any form of chaos damage you can prepare to see "respawn in town". Damage is good but survivability isn't so much, I will update if I can find a way around this.

The build uses 1 mitigation against chaos, and that is Berserk CWDT. you shouldnt die to chaos damage in general mapping as long as you dont manually cast it when its not needed.
and of course sometimes there will be random 1-shots, but its pretty rare in my experience.
Physical damage deals a little bits of damage thanks to abyssus, and elemental damage barely scratches you.

for sirus a8, I've never been 1 shotted by any of his regular attack, coridors, and even for the one time he hit me with his death beam, I didn't die to that. the meteor slam does 1-shot and the small meteors that hit and leave DoT area on impact can 1-shot, depending if you have berserk active or not. and even if you dont, there's a chance it won't 1-shot you if he hits low.

Could i get some update on what items needs to change im only lvl66 also how do i cap all my resis? thanks
Last edited by ssxtour on Apr 7, 2020, 10:39:19 AM
how the heck am I suposed to roll 5r 1g on carcass jack?
can we replace

with a rare ring that has -8 mana and res life and damage?

gear i got so far

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info