[3.11] Terminus Est Impale Cyclone Berserker | League Starter | All Content | Insane DPS |

Hello,
I often die when farming maps, how can I improve the survival rate of this build? I have 5900 hp now, but it doesn't look good enough.
"
TheLostArt wrote:
Hello,
I often die when farming maps, how can I improve the survival rate of this build? I have 5900 hp now, but it doesn't look good enough.

having HP is not enough. look at the section "Mitigations" and see if you have everything there. make sure you use Lion's Roar too as it gives +3000 armour during flask effect, and you can go overkill and use Basalt flask with curse immunity in addition to Lion's Roar.
Last edited by BigBlackCookie on Mar 30, 2020, 2:35:24 PM
Thanks for answer.
I have all of Mitigation section (Abyssus +40%), jewel lvls is correct, Lion's Roar is on the belt. I'll try your advice using Basalt Flask.
Hi
This is my build rightnow : https://pastebin.com/A4JTUWY2
I would like that you told me what you change and if is possible give me the fianl pastebin that includes cluster jewel etc.
This is my first time in PoE and also my first buil and im happy with it.
Thanks you very much.
My gear at level 67. Wondering what to upgrade next. Any advice appreciated :)!

Edit: Just realized my EST has RT....

Last edited by tomxlove on Apr 3, 2020, 4:26:54 AM
Following this build can i get a passive tree showing jew cluster if you do use them? also any fresh update on gear would be cool too thanks. also does the set up goes like this Aspect of carnage then crave the slaughter toflawless savagery into Blitz? thanks

Just curious, how are we dealing with chaos damage here, -60% resistance is not good and i'm struggling to find a way around it as there are no resistances that can be sacrificed because they are only just overcapped. Build feels smooth at 88 but any form of chaos damage you can prepare to see "respawn in town". Damage is good but survivability isn't so much, I will update if I can find a way around this.
"
wolfy77 wrote:
"
Stubby83 wrote:
Put Intuitive Leap unique jewel in socket below Marauder start. You can then grab key notables Berserking and Martial Experience. Damge at lvel 90 in POB jumped by almost a million. You can reach get 2 notables without spending 7 skill poins. Kind of like a double annoint. Plus you still have annoint on amulate for 3 unlinked notables.

Sounds like a solid idea. I'm leveling to 93 so I can check that out. Any thoughts on this jewel placement and how it benefits the build ?

Benefits - 2 major notables for DPS witout taking 4 minor nodes on skill tree. Kind of like having annoinments on multiple gear instead of just amulet.

Last edited by Stubby83 on Apr 4, 2020, 7:59:15 PM
Tried sirus A8 today, definitely a no go, every thing one shots you. No way around for chaos resistance as of yet, time to reroll I think. Good build for solid mapping though. Thanks to creator, it's fun to play.
Built this build to a t from uniques to resist gear/intel amu and such, but im ujsing loreweave for higher resistance and magic find/ hp pool and it does carry a high phys damage roll so it bumbs up my damage. IS it normal for me to be only hitting 1.2 shaper dps on path of building? i cant afford high lvlv jewels but im just trying to figure out how to max this build with affordable changes. I really like the spin to win melee but i want more out of it. Im also at 4500 hp but still a few 1 shoters take me out and when ur farming a few hours on maps it hurts to start back to 0. Anyways chek out my build and let me know ! thx !!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info