[3.11] Terminus Est Impale Cyclone Berserker | League Starter | All Content | Insane DPS |

which watchers eye should i consider for best option in terms of dps if im too poor for impale one? THX :D
You ever thought of using Atziri Acuity in the min maxed version? We would be able to heal during boss transitions and extra crit chance would make blitz charges easier to get. I know its out of budget but I was just wondering.
What.. am i follow the tree you posted here on topic or the pob ? Has differences..
"
Wylajtowany96 wrote:
which watchers eye should i consider for best option in terms of dps if im too poor for impale one? THX :D

Watcher'e Eye with Intimidate on hit. they are very cheap (probably the cheapest) and will give a nice, consistent DPS boost.
Replace it when you get Awakened Melee Physical Damage as you will have 10% chance to intimidate on hit at 20% quality.
"
Albiwal wrote:
You ever thought of using Atziri Acuity in the min maxed version? We would be able to heal during boss transitions and extra crit chance would make blitz charges easier to get. I know its out of budget but I was just wondering.

That's not a good idea IMO.
Shaper's Touch give us everything we need, Life + Accuracy + Melee Physical Damage. It will be necessary to cap the Hit Chance at 100% so we don't miss, while still providing Maximum life and Increased Melee Physical Damage.

Atziri's Acuity will not do anything toward this end. beside increasing crit chance by a little bit and providing life regen outside of combat which is NOT needed. aside from Sirus (because of the storms, not the fight itself) , I've never removed Vaal Pact.
"
Rangeriano wrote:
What.. am i follow the tree you posted here on topic or the pob ? Has differences..

Follow what I'm writing in the guide, not the comment section.
What do you think about Soul Tether with this build?
Do you have a priority list for the min max version? Don't know if we should aim first for corrupted weapon, or rings, or bottle faith... etc.
"
MiguelFg wrote:
Do you have a priority list for the min max version? Don't know if we should aim first for corrupted weapon, or rings, or bottle faith... etc.

Priority list:

1. Corrupted weapon
2. Amulet, Boots, Belt and Gloves
3. Bottled Faith
4. Double influence Steel Ring with Elreon craft and Ascendency change (at this point also start using Berserk CWDT)
5. Watcher's Eye, Awakened Gems and Helmet labyrinth enchantment.
"
What do you think about Soul Tether with this build?

It will not work.
Last edited by BigBlackCookie on Mar 27, 2020, 8:15:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info