[3.11] Terminus Est Impale Cyclone Berserker | League Starter | All Content | Insane DPS |

"
viperakias wrote:
tempered flesh changed ?

yeah thats an oversight on my part, updating
hihi, i gotten to Awaken 4 with 4.2k hp

however t14 onwards bosses and mobs can oneshot me too easily. anyway to improve survivability?
"
nicholaiilam wrote:
hihi, i gotten to Awaken 4 with 4.2k hp

however t14 onwards bosses and mobs can oneshot me too easily. anyway to improve survivability?

4.2k is not enough, you should get atleast 5k. having more life also means more life leeched. take tree life nodes before damage, and get t2+ rolls on your rare gear.

you need to give me more info about your current setup or i can't find the issue (gear, gems, tree, level etc. the more info you give the better).
What cluster jewels would you recommend for most damage?
I am playing a different build for delirium so whatever I'm saying here is merely a reccomendation. If you think I'm wrong or can do better, go for it. You only need 1 regret to refund the jewels anyways.

You also have to consider that you need to remove some points from the tree which will result in less damage and/or survivability. So I kept that in mind when choosing the mods to have as much of both.

+ means something you should focus on having in your jewel.

Large: 12% increased Damage with Two Handed Weapons
+Deep Cuts
Surefooted Striker
Titanic Swings
Drive the Destruction

Medium: Channelling Skills deal 12% increased Damage
+Enduring Focus
+Precise Focus
Rapid Infusion
Hex Breaker

Small: 4% increased maximum Life
+Fettle
Towering Threat
Adrenaline
"
I am playing a different build for delirium so whatever I'm saying here is merely a reccomendation. If you think I'm wrong or can do better, go for it. You only need 1 regret to refund the jewels anyways.

You also have to consider that you need to remove some points from the tree which will result in less damage and/or survivability. So I kept that in mind when choosing the mods to have as much of both.

+ means something you should focus on having in your jewel.

Large: 12% increased Damage with Two Handed Weapons
+Deep Cuts
Surefooted Striker
Titanic Swings
Drive the Destruction

Medium: Channelling Skills deal 12% increased Damage
+Enduring Focus
+Precise Focus
Rapid Infusion
Hex Breaker

Small: 4% increased maximum Life
+Fettle
Towering Threat
Adrenaline

Can u add it to pob?
With my current character what would you recommend I do next? I would like more survivability to push higher tier maps and am unsure what to unspec or change to make that happen. My resistances are all 75% or really close.
"
glirkdient wrote:
With my current character what would you recommend I do next? I would like more survivability to push higher tier maps and am unsure what to unspec or change to make that happen. My resistances are all 75% or really close.

You have not provided any information about your current character. your profile stats are set to private too, so I can't recommend anything.

"
glirkdient wrote:
My resistances are all 75% or really close.

You gotta cap all your elemental resistances. Just being close is not ok.

Let say for instance you have 70% cold resistance.
Some random enemies fire frostbolts at you that deal 3000 cold damage, you will take 900 cold damage from that hit.
If your cold resistance was capped (at 76% [77% Fire] because of the build tree), you would have taken 720 cold damage instead.

Now lets say 6 enemies were shooting frostbolts at you while you were channeling toward them, and they all hit you:
since your resistance is 70%, you would take a total of 5400 cold damage
If your resistance was 76% instead, you would instead take a total of 4320 cold damage.
Hey,

thanks a lot for the nice build. Have a good time playing it.

I just feel a bit squishy, dying a lot in red tier maps. Maybe it's because of the league mechanic, but maybe you have some advice as to what I could change or if I am doing something wrong.

My current setup:

https://pastebin.com/XCbqmGj8

Thanks a lot in advance!
Hmm my privacy settings should be open. None of them are checked to hide. Either way I will paste my gear.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.10.0/AAAABAECAQHnBS0FPAixCZYOPBEaFCAUcRiRGlUbqhv6IZAj0yPqJd8qOC20Mfs1kjboOQ46UjrhOxQ9_D_8QzFGaUd-SHhM_03jTipQR1FjV1RYY1ivXz9f0GEhYVJjF2VNbztza3Ttdqx4DXh6eWh_44IHgy6E2YTvhY-GYIdqiO2Mz49gkn2TD5OolwiXeZhXmG-aap-JpBmmV6dtqSepbqmUtfK8n702vqfAGsEEwQfFU8bYxxnPftAs137Yvdl82sHcI9wy3Izg2OHv5FHlz-hm6hDqGOxx7nrvDu9O9kj3Mvhf-Ln46_oY_o8=?accountName=glirkdient&realm=pc&characterName=ItzGlirk

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info