[3.11] Terminus Est Impale Cyclone Berserker | League Starter | All Content | Insane DPS |

I seem to have a lot of problem with t16 bosses with this build, even with the totems the single target damage with my items is lacking and I'm running carcass jack and abyssus. Any suggestions?
"
Grumgully wrote:
I seem to have a lot of problem with t16 bosses with this build, even with the totems the single target damage with my items is lacking and I'm running carcass jack and abyssus. Any suggestions?

i have problems too, cant kill any t16 guardian map + normal monsters killed me in oneshot XD
Ive had no issues with guardians/shaper. Will try A8 sirius in a bit once he is ready.

OP what about a rare ring with "-8 to total mana cost of skills" - will it work as well? or do we need the other modifiers from praxis?
Found an answer on one of the previous pages. Im running this gear currently, survivability could be better, but beat A8 Sirius with 3 portals remaining (mostly stupid deaths and dodgeable shit)

Got tired of using kaoms roots, too slow.

Did deathless Sirius A8 without any issues. Uber elder died a few times as ive never done him with a melee build before.
Last edited by Semuy on Jul 20, 2020, 9:28:34 AM
Hi, I like the build quite a lot but it gets a bit boring spinning all the time, can we use another skill with it?
I know this is an old guide, but is there anyone using this build?
Any suggestions to newest patch?
Thanks for the guide OP, really enjoy playing this build!
3.13 viable?
Ritual viable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info