[3.11] Terminus Est Impale Cyclone Berserker | League Starter | All Content | Insane DPS |

Hello, are you planning any guide update of the build for 3.11?

I really liked the build and was planning to play with it in the league start :)

I know it is a bit "early" to ask for some information, but it is already possible to expect some things...
"
luhqueiroz wrote:

I really liked the build and was planning to play with it in the league start :)

I know it is a bit "early" to ask for some information, but it is already possible to expect some things...

I will update the build for 3.11, but I'm not sure how things will go this league.

Cyclone is going to lose stun immunity which should be a big hit to survivability.
The Berserker ascendancy is going to receive a change that isn't confirmed yet and the skill tree will receive changes too.

I'm expecting a big hit to survivability due to losing the immunity to stun, and possible DPS increases. hopefully I can manage to replace abyssus with a rare helm to help with survivability and the skill tree changes will help with the DPS loss, I'm expecting the Berserker change to be warcry related and maybe I can try to include warcries in the build for defensive and/or offensive purposes. but I have no way to know until patch notes and I am merely assuming things.
"
"
luhqueiroz wrote:

I will update the build for 3.11, but I'm not sure how things will go this league.

Cyclone is going to lose stun immunity which should be a big hit to survivability.
The Berserker ascendancy is going to receive a change that isn't confirmed yet and the skill tree will receive changes too.

I'm expecting a big hit to survivability due to losing the immunity to stun, and possible DPS increases. hopefully I can manage to replace abyssus with a rare helm to help with survivability and the skill tree changes will help with the DPS loss, I'm expecting the Berserker change to be warcry related and maybe I can try to include warcries in the build for defensive and/or offensive purposes. but I have no way to know until patch notes and I am merely assuming things.

hey man,start play on this build, have question
why we dont use heralt of purify ? and why we use vaal pact ?
we have only 1 warcry?
and can you explain tree talent what need take firstly
and what about fortify ? use on main skill ? in pob 7 skills ? what we change?
Last edited by DoomEngineerTM on Jun 25, 2020, 7:22:35 AM
"
"
"
luhqueiroz wrote:

we have only 1 warcry?

and from where we take Vulnerability ?
"
"
"
luhqueiroz wrote:

we have only 1 warcry?

Pride gives more DPS, and allow the use of Watcher's Eye jewel with impale lasting 2 additional hits, providing even more DPS. Vaal pacts will double life leeched per second which is necessary in a build that takes alot of damage (leech or regen or both, this build prioritize leech)

PoB link for non min-maxed version has a tree variation for levels 50-70-91

min maxed has fortify implict on the weapon and non min-maxed uses it in the linked setup. make sure you read the correct version you are currently playing (min-maxed / non min-maxed)

Please read my build update for 3.11 for the warcry and anything that needs or prefered to be changed.

"
and from where we take Vulnerability ?

I don't understand what you mean by that. or did I say somewhere that we use vulnerability? if so quote it.
I was having a blast with this build until I hit red maps. I'd imagine it was a bit less of a glass cannon before 3.11, but the lack of stun immunity on Cyclone now is absolutely brutal.
"
Erik_Justice wrote:
I was having a blast with this build until I hit red maps. I'd imagine it was a bit less of a glass cannon before 3.11, but the lack of stun immunity on Cyclone now is absolutely brutal.

Yeah I figured this would happen.
Please read my build update for 3.11, it's below Pros and cons
You take vaal pact but you still regen life in your videos outside of combat when you haven't hit anything. Same tree or is it changed?
"
leewonk wrote:
You take vaal pact but you still regen life in your videos outside of combat when you haven't hit anything. Same tree or is it changed?

You are probably watching my sirus kill, you can see during his talking at the beginning that I've disallocated Vaal Pact for the fight.
what's a good cluster jewel now without deep cuts ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info