[3.11] Terminus Est Impale Cyclone Berserker | League Starter | All Content | Insane DPS |

"
n3Ar22 wrote:
Hey,

thanks a lot for the nice build. Have a good time playing it.

I just feel a bit squishy, dying a lot in red tier maps. Maybe it's because of the league mechanic, but maybe you have some advice as to what I could change or if I am doing something wrong.

My current setup:

https://pastebin.com/XCbqmGj8

Thanks a lot in advance!

I dont see any issues with your current setup which sounds weird.
I am currently leveling a new character to play this build (since its so much fun ;P) so I could give better answers soon (with experience)

What are you usually dying to? (If its mainly the league mechanic, you probably should begin to upgrade your build in that manner:

1. Get 6l Terminus Est with the fortify vaal implict, you'll probably have to buy one with the implict and 6link it with the crafting bench (same cost but also require the same amount as vaal orbs). I have 6 sockets craft and probably will get 6links soon (depends on my luck I guess), so I can do it for free as long as you provide the crafting cost so let me know if you need it. (dont use the sword until you did step 2)
2. get elreon -3 cost to channeling skills craft.
3. change the ascendency like in the min-maxed version
4. use Berserk CWDT (both levels 21 or less if you can't afford)

This will give you an extra layer of defense which will greatly increase your survivability, and also provide faster clearing at the same time (and of course ALOT more damage).

After that just keep upgrading whatever you can, but I recommend to aim for this upgrade first.

Another thing I've noticed is that you have a wasted point on the tree.
the connection between the X spot and Master of the Arena can be replaced to the bottom side where it only takes 1 SP, it seems you will require 1 more Int however your Amulet implict can give up to 24 Dex and Int but currently only gives 17 (use Blessed Orbs).
You can use that point for some more max life or accuracy.

I hope this helped you and have fun :)
Last edited by BigBlackCookie on Mar 19, 2020, 11:59:43 AM
"
glirkdient wrote:
Hmm my privacy settings should be open. None of them are checked to hide. Either way I will paste my gear.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.10.0/AAAABAECAQHnBS0FPAixCZYOPBEaFCAUcRiRGlUbqhv6IZAj0yPqJd8qOC20Mfs1kjboOQ46UjrhOxQ9_D_8QzFGaUd-SHhM_03jTipQR1FjV1RYY1ivXz9f0GEhYVJjF2VNbztza3Ttdqx4DXh6eWh_44IHgy6E2YTvhY-GYIdqiO2Mz49gkn2TD5OolwiXeZhXmG-aap-JpBmmV6dtqSepbqmUtfK8n702vqfAGsEEwQfFU8bYxxnPftAs137Yvdl82sHcI9wy3Izg2OHv5FHlz-hm6hDqGOxx7nrvDu9O9kj3Mvhf-Ln46_oY_o8=?accountName=glirkdient&realm=pc&characterName=ItzGlirk

I have changed your tree and annointed your amulet, You should be good to go with these changes. I noticed your gems are all low levels (11/12) for some reason. this will mostly harm your DPS and not survivability so don't forget to level them up.

Here is PoB: https://pastebin.com/pryRta9G

Have fun :)
"
Kizzzame wrote:
"
I am playing a different build for delirium so whatever I'm saying here is merely a reccomendation. If you think I'm wrong or can do better, go for it. You only need 1 regret to refund the jewels anyways.

You also have to consider that you need to remove some points from the tree which will result in less damage and/or survivability. So I kept that in mind when choosing the mods to have as much of both.

+ means something you should focus on having in your jewel.

Large: 12% increased Damage with Two Handed Weapons
+Deep Cuts
Surefooted Striker
Titanic Swings
Drive the Destruction

Medium: Channelling Skills deal 12% increased Damage
+Enduring Focus
+Precise Focus
Rapid Infusion
Hex Breaker

Small: 4% increased maximum Life
+Fettle
Towering Threat
Adrenaline

Can u add it to pob?

I haven't forgotten about you.
I am currently leveling a character with this build so I'll update PoB as soon as I reach level 91 and obtain the jewels.
I mostly die to league mechanic which a lot of builds are having issues with. There are some 1 shot bosses and the simple scaling gets crazy. Outside of delirium this build is doing great and I am really enjoying it. I am starting to save up for corrupted terminus upgrade but it's a big jump. The 350 jeweler/vaal and 1500 fus/vaal is pretty expensive. That is about 15ex not including the sword purchase.

After the tree changes and the annoint I am up to 5.5k HP. Much better! As for the gems being low leveled I just vendored them for 20% Quality and am re leveling them.
Last edited by glirkdient on Mar 19, 2020, 3:06:12 PM
Hi enjoying the build so far, thanks for putting it together.

One question though: why having both Ancetral Protector and Ancestral Warchief ? How does this work ?
"
mirage2k640 wrote:

One question though: why having both Ancetral Protector and Ancestral Warchief ? How does this work ?

By having both totems active at the same time, You are getting both the Attack Speed buff from Ancestral Protector and Melee Damage buff from Ancestral Warchieff.
Make sure they are both linked togheter with a third link to Multiple Totems Support, this will increase the maximum summoned totems to 3 and make you summon 2 totems per cast, which will allow you to use both of them at the same time.
"
"
mirage2k640 wrote:

By having both totems active at the same time, You are getting both the Attack Speed buff from Ancestral Protector and Melee Damage buff from Ancestral Warchieff.
Make sure they are both linked togheter with a third link to Multiple Totems Support, this will increase the maximum summoned totems to 3 and make you summon 2 totems per cast, which will allow you to use both of them at the same time.

Thanks, I did not know multiple totem support could do that. Nice trick.
Finished all of the content with this build, pretty good.
Switched to starforge for more aoe/damage/shock.
Gear

jewels
Last edited by nikitas on Mar 21, 2020, 10:33:03 AM
Hi loving the build so far, just wanted to know why is CWDT capped at lvl 12 and IC at 14?
"
Iced_Star wrote:
Hi loving the build so far, just wanted to know why is CWDT capped at lvl 12 and IC at 14?

That way it procs more often as it require less damage taken to proc.
It's just convenient for me, if you think you should increase it, nothing stops you from trying.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info