[3.11] Terminus Est Impale Cyclone Berserker | League Starter | All Content | Insane DPS |

Put Intuitive Leap unique jewel in socket below Marauder start. You can then grab key notables Berserking and Martial Experience. Damge at lvel 90 in POB jumped by almost a million. You can reach get 2 notables without spending 7 skill poins. Kind of like a double annoint. Plus you still have annoint on amulate for 3 unlinked notables.
Last edited by Stubby83 on Mar 27, 2020, 11:07:52 AM
Does the carcass jack need to be a six link aswell? Asking because i'm not seeing a second six linked skill but i want to make sure i'm getting the right jack
"
Does the carcass jack need to be a six link aswell? Asking because i'm not seeing a second six linked skill but i want to make sure i'm getting the right jack

It does not need to be 6-linked. The build only uses one 6-Link and it's on the main weapon.
Hello,
I followed your build guide to the cyclone build.
I don't get why you have in PoB double of my DPS. I wachted over and over about your calc settings and your Items and I found nothing really different. At least nothing which doubles my DPS. Would you be so nice and give me tipps why my DPS is so low compared to yours?
Here is a pastebin link to the PoB data:
https://pastebin.com/yKsxsPgw

Thanks
Last edited by Penslivitzki on Mar 28, 2020, 6:32:50 AM
"
Penslivitzki wrote:
Hello,
I followed your build guide to the cyclone build.
I don't get why you have in PoB double of my DPS. I wachted over and over about your calc settings and your Items and I found nothing really different. At least nothing which doubles my DPS. Would you be so nice and give me tipps why my DPS is so low compared to yours?
Here is a pastebin link to the PoB data:
https://pastebin.com/yKsxsPgw

Thanks

There are 2 main issues.
1. Rage is set to 0 (even when berserkering, you get the full bonuses from rage, and it expires slower if you're consistently hitting the enemy. I usually kill the boss before reaching 40 Rage on yellow-tier or lower, or a bit longer on red tier, when I was using the budget version of the build.)

2. Your amulet doesn't provide any modifiers to increase DPS like I recommended getting. I also used a different annointment, but the main issue is being the amulet modifiers. Please read Equipment => Accessories section.

aside for that there are also smaller differences like gloves, body rolls, weapon rolls and flask rolls.
Hey thanx for the awesome guide.

Do you have a POB for your absolute MIN/MAXED version please ?
Last edited by Mortrimer on Mar 28, 2020, 8:46:19 PM
"
Mortrimer wrote:
Hey thanx for the awesome guide.

Do you have a POB for your absolute MIN/MAXED version please ?

The gear does not change. Absolutely min-maxing is all about getting highest rolls on uniques and rares, and corrupt implicts on the uniques with the exception of the helmet, which you should get the berserk enchant like it shows in PoB.
DPS will then be 30m+ when all buffs are active at 50 rage, or 26.5m~ when at 10 rage.
never mind i got all the info thank you very much
Last edited by Mortrimer on Mar 29, 2020, 4:03:18 AM
"
Stubby83 wrote:
Put Intuitive Leap unique jewel in socket below Marauder start. You can then grab key notables Berserking and Martial Experience. Damge at lvel 90 in POB jumped by almost a million. You can reach get 2 notables without spending 7 skill poins. Kind of like a double annoint. Plus you still have annoint on amulate for 3 unlinked notables.

Sounds like a solid idea. I'm leveling to 93 so I can check that out. Any thoughts on this jewel placement and how it benefits the build ?
"
wolfy77 wrote:
"
Stubby83 wrote:

Sounds like a solid idea. I'm leveling to 93 so I can check that out. Any thoughts on this jewel placement and how it benefits the build ?

Using this jewel means taking out 1 of the other jewels, and regretting 2 points on the tree for that as well. I wouldn't recommend to, so do at your own risk.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info