[3.11] Terminus Est Impale Cyclone Berserker | League Starter | All Content | Insane DPS |

"
Azyl21 wrote:
how the heck am I suposed to roll 5r 1g on carcass jack?

you do it with jewelers crafting you dont need a 6 link
"
I am playing a different build for delirium so whatever I'm saying here is merely a reccomendation.
Adrenaline

What are you playing?
Hi mate, im leveling here and have a question, what skill points i do for last in skill tree?
"
goldengoblin wrote:
can we replace

with a rare ring that has -8 mana and res life and damage?

gear i got so far

Is there a ring mod that for -8 to channeling skills? I think you are confused with the old elreon craft, which is now split to -1--3 for channelling skills, and -4--8 to non channelling skills.

Your gear is dope.

Some QoL changes you could:
Get an abyss jewel with onslaught on kill (+life and damage)
Get Awakened Melee Physical Damage and qual it, 10% chance to Intimidate on hit for 4 seconds (Intimidate = enemy takes 10% increased attack damage)
Annoint Discipline and Training if you want to have more life, crit issues are resolved once you have bottled faith.

Aside from that, you could also upgrade to Bottled Faith and Watcher's Eye with Impale lasting 2 additinonal hits, these will tremendously increase your DPS but they cost just as much.
"
sgtsitcky wrote:
"
I am playing a different build for delirium so whatever I'm saying here is merely a reccomendation.
Adrenaline

What are you playing?

At the time I was writing it, I was playing BV Assassin.
Now im using it for mainly delve and low tier speed farming, and I use my cyclone build for everything else.
"
nbee1 wrote:
Hi mate, im leveling here and have a question, what skill points i do for last in skill tree?

Depends if you're talking about level 91 or level 100

For level 91, Damage / Accuracy nodes.

For levels 91-100,

-Leech next to fortify nodes, leech rate will be slower -5 points
-Accuracy under +1 frenzy charge, You'll have ~98% hit chance. If your amulet is dope you could skip that node entirely(for example, my current amulet). -5 points
Last edited by BigBlackCookie on Apr 7, 2020, 10:38:15 PM
"
ssxtour wrote:

Could i get some update on what items needs to change im only lvl66 also how do i cap all my resis? thanks

Please read and follow the guide. Replace uniques that are not required.

You always have 0 frenzy charges with Ralakesh's Impatience, since you're always moving.
You are denying DPS and/or 30%+ to fire/cold/lightning resistances on each single piece of rare gear the build is using, by using uniques instead. This results in massive DPS loss AND uncapped resistances.
"
"
goldengoblin wrote:
can we replace

with a rare ring that has -8 mana and res life and damage?

gear i got so far

Is there a ring mod that for -8 to channeling skills? I think you are confused with the old elreon craft, which is now split to -1--3 for channelling skills, and -4--8 to non channelling skills.

Your gear is dope.

Some QoL changes you could:
Get an abyss jewel with onslaught on kill (+life and damage)
Get Awakened Melee Physical Damage and qual it, 10% chance to Intimidate on hit for 4 seconds (Intimidate = enemy takes 10% increased attack damage)
Annoint Discipline and Training if you want to have more life, crit issues are resolved once you have bottled faith.

Aside from that, you could also upgrade to Bottled Faith and Watcher's Eye with Impale lasting 2 additinonal hits, these will tremendously increase your DPS but they cost just as much.

thank you for the complent and responding so fast
and many tips liking the build

i dont mean the craft there are rings that drop as - mana cost of skills https://poe.trade/search/imotekimomemon

the droped in legion you could craft double - mana cost of skills crazy but it seems the do still drop this league cant craft double mana cost
Last edited by goldengoblin on Apr 8, 2020, 7:36:24 AM

Thanks for the great guide.

I've hit a wall!

I'm awakener level 4 and now I can't beat the conquerers that spawn, getting either one shotted or very close. I'm fine running almost all maps although some mods can be tricky. Can't seem to beat T14-16 boss or if I do usually die quite a few times.

Any advice on what to farm so I can start improving my gear the min/max looks so expensive? I'm comfortable farming T11-14 with mods but loot always seem lacklustre?

Any advice would be great! (My first full league).
Yoo, So I rly like this build but I find it pretty hard to survive juiced T14+ maps. Im aiming for some more life and survi. Would it work fine If I had lower lvl Berserk with lower lvl cwdt so it procs more often? Also Im testing it with Belly of the beast for more hp. Those 100% delirius monsters hit very hard lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info