[3.11] Terminus Est Impale Cyclone Berserker | League Starter | All Content | Insane DPS |

Hey, why you don't rush all of your aura on your 6 link armour and take enlighten 4 so you can get all aura in 21/23 ?
"
DiL3mmA wrote:

Thanks for the great guide.

I've hit a wall!

I'm awakener level 4 and now I can't beat the conquerers that spawn, getting either one shotted or very close. I'm fine running almost all maps although some mods can be tricky. Can't seem to beat T14-16 boss or if I do usually die quite a few times.

Any advice on what to farm so I can start improving my gear the min/max looks so expensive? I'm comfortable farming T11-14 with mods but loot always seem lacklustre?

Any advice would be great! (My first full league).

You can farm low tier Delirium encounters. Play long, linear maps, use the new favorite system to be able to sustain it and place watchstones in every other region so no other maps can drop.
"
Azyl21 wrote:
Yoo, So I rly like this build but I find it pretty hard to survive juiced T14+ maps. Im aiming for some more life and survi. Would it work fine If I had lower lvl Berserk with lower lvl cwdt so it procs more often? Also Im testing it with Belly of the beast for more hp. Those 100% delirius monsters hit very hard lol.

100% delirium can be tricky if you really juice your maps, but if you're struggeling with survivability in regular mapping, then there must so a reason for it. I can see you are using lethal pride next to the frenzy charge for some reason (and can't see what the nodes changed to). please provide me with more information, PoB link if possible
"
Erecia wrote:
Hey, why you don't rush all of your aura on your 6 link armour and take enlighten 4 so you can get all aura in 21/23 ?

Pointless.
"
"
Azyl21 wrote:
Yoo, So I rly like this build but I find it pretty hard to survive juiced T14+ maps. Im aiming for some more life and survi. Would it work fine If I had lower lvl Berserk with lower lvl cwdt so it procs more often? Also Im testing it with Belly of the beast for more hp. Those 100% delirius monsters hit very hard lol.

100% delirium can be tricky if you really juice your maps, but if you're struggeling with survivability in regular mapping, then there must so a reason for it. I can see you are using lethal pride next to the frenzy charge for some reason (and can't see what the nodes changed to). please provide me with more information, PoB link if possible

This is my lethal pride.
Here is my pob: https://pastebin.com/EKnekwP0
Also now that I looked at it, my timeless jewel barely increases my dmg
"
"
Erecia wrote:

Pointless.

Not really, pointless you have 1 free socket so why don't use it for enlighten and get a free enchant in helmet like cyclone damage ? Is like 4/5% more dps
"
Azyl21 wrote:
"
"
Azyl21 wrote:

This is my lethal pride.
Here is my pob: https://pastebin.com/EKnekwP0
Also now that I looked at it, my timeless jewel barely increases my dmg

I'm struggeling to find the issue. Can you please send me some video footage? you can pm me on this site or DM me on discord: ShadowStalker™#1619
I prefer it to be an entire run and not just a few seconds
Last edited by BigBlackCookie on Apr 10, 2020, 2:44:17 AM
"
Erecia wrote:
"
"
Erecia wrote:

Pointless.

Not really, pointless you have 1 free socket so why don't use it for enlighten and get a free enchant in helmet like cyclone damage ? Is like 4/5% more dps

1. It's pointless since the build does not require having over 20 mana.

Not showing there but also > -6% less damage taken

Pointless.

Not really, pointless you have 1 free socket so why don't use it for enlighten and get a free enchant in helmet like cyclone damage ? Is like 4/5% more dps[/quote]

Pointless.[/quote]

In your example you talk about berserk enchant not reduced mana reservation, so if you take berserk it's pointless... Or not. 20 mana give you so much, we can take another ring than praxis and rush two ring with -3 mana cost and increased damages.
Maim is not better than pulverise when we fight boss (conqueror,sirus,...) ?
"
Erecia wrote:

"

Pointless.

"
Erecia wrote:
In your example you talk about berserk enchant not reduced mana reservation, so if you take berserk it's pointless... Or not. 20 mana give you so much, we can take another ring than praxis and rush two ring with -3 mana cost and increased damages.
Maim is not better than pulverise when we fight boss (conqueror,sirus,...) ?

It's an understandable concept, but it will not work. The only way to make it work is switch out the chest piece for an astral plate rare influenced one. Think I'm wrong and you are right? go ahead and do as you wish, but DO NOT blame me for whatever ends up being the result.
There is no need to switch gems with the amount of DPS the build already has.
Last edited by BigBlackCookie on Apr 10, 2020, 3:09:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info