Changes to Spectres and Movement Skills in Path of Exile: Delirium

Ok. Mobs from Synthesis! I WANT THEM!! I want the long range casters. I want the Metal Porcupines. Please make it happen :33333
I like the extra specters
Do love a balanced army can we get skeleton archers next to the melee and caster ones and maybe a bigger flaming skull kind of minion
This is a post
Another summoner league?
pog
sirius specter pls
"Lightning Warp has had its cast time lowered and has a higher value of reduced Skill Effect Duration than before. This makes it easier to invest in but still requires more character investment than other movement skills as a trade-off for having no cooldown."
Salutations exile.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2844110
Second wind seems good at first, but from what I'm reading it adds a cool down, which may seem impractical if you're using a movement skill without a cool down.
Unless Dash and Frostblink can travel as far as Flame Dash, they're still gonna be outclassed by Flame Dash. And even if they can, the difference in charges means Flame Dash will still be highly tempting. And then you add a support gem that works as well for the stronger movement skills as it does for the weaker ones. How is that meant to change the meta?

Then Lightning Warp - you've just doubled down on what you did last time despite it failing miserably. Have you ever noticed how many people link Arcane Surge to their Flame Dash? Now try doing that with Lightning Warp + Less Duration. No more Arcane Surge. So maybe (MAYBE!) now we won't need Less Duration. But no, Lightning Warp itself also has reduced duration as part of the skill, which will gut your Arcane Surge even then. This skill is still gonna be dead in the water. Just enough with the duration shenanigans already! You have here a skill that by all rights has every advantage over other options but is still barely used because of an forced impediment you've placed on it that so hampers it that people just ignore it completely. And your fix for that is ... more of the same.

Spectre changes sound great tho. Hopefully the AI works well. Kudos on that!
bow league btw

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info