Changes to Spectres and Movement Skills in Path of Exile: Delirium

Wow, so I'll finally be able to do pillars with Dash?

Also +4 dash is probably the best movement skill in the game now. GG.
Last edited by Icemaz on Mar 5, 2020, 7:17:46 PM
Second Wind... I might just be too low-tier of a player to get how this gem is going to be worth the extra socket. Seems like it might be neat in the upcoming PoE2 when we'll 6-socket gems instead of equipment, but right now, it seems a waste.

Do people actually use movement skills (other than cyclone) to do damage, or is it just to speed farm?

I guess it's nice to have an option other than having to invest in charges in order to bypass cooldowns... But I'm also kind of thinking... If Flame Dash is so great because it allows 3 uses per cooldown, why not just give the other Movement Skills 3 uses before cooldown too? Why make us use a support gem to get one free cooldown bypass?

I'm excited to see how more L33T players than me find uses for this new support. But I'm skeptical I'll give up my vanilla flame dash any time soon.
Last edited by MackBesmirch on Mar 5, 2020, 7:18:10 PM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
We plan to keep doing this in the future to ensure a steady supply of new spectres. If you happen to find a monster that you'd like to see as a spectre but isn't currently supported, please let us know!

Could I have spectres of the statues that spawn during the Primordial Blocks boss fight?
IRON MAN
<3
dash finally viable?? pog
xbox poe.. where people want e̶x̶a̶l̶t̶s̶ divines for junk items ¯\_༼ ಥ ‿ ಥ ༽_/¯
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Spoiler
Changes to Spectres
We've added over 350 new monster types to the pool of possible monsters which can be used for Spectres. These are monsters that were not previously usable as spectres for technical reasons, such as unusual spawning behaviour or skills that only function in a specific context. Among them are monsters from Abyss, Delve, Betrayal, Synthesis, Legion and Conquerors of the Atlas content. Some of these monsters utilise skills that are fairly new and different to skills that are used by existing spectres so should allow for some new options for spectre builds.

We've gone through these monsters to make the appropriate AI and skill mechanic changes to ensure that they're able to still use their skills as spectres. Outside of these small improvements they remain relatively unchanged from their delightfully monstrous states.

Changes to Spectres
We've added over 350 new monster types to the pool of possible monsters which can be used for Spectres. These are monsters that were not previously usable as spectres for technical reasons, such as unusual spawning behaviour or skills that only function in a specific context. Among them are monsters from Abyss, Delve, Betrayal, Synthesis, Legion and Conquerors of the Atlas content.

Summoners will ,with a high chance, replace Slaver Driver's with the new Baranite Thaumaturge (Baran's Lightning Boys).

https://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Baranite+Thaumaturge
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
radical dude
Welcome improvements for Dash.
Frick. Best, company, EVER.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
vonMoselberg wrote:
Can you plz lower the sound of all spectres? Some of them have a very loud combat and/or idle sound that is so loud you can't hear anything else

something like:

if monster is spectre
then {
CombatSound = -75%
IdleSound = -75%
}

Thanks

P.S. do not c+p this code :P

Honestly, this is something I've wanted for years, so +1.
A volume slider in the UI would work too, if that's feasible.

Otherwise, I'm very happy to see the Necromancer get a bit of gameplay love ahead of whatever balance changes are in store. I can deal with overall reduced power if I know I'll have a bunch of new Pokemon to experiment with.

(I'm mentioning this because I specifically said in another thread that I personally wouldn't be interested in playing the next league if Necromancers were nerfed to simply be less effective versions of what I've already played. I know this change wasn't due to anything I said, but since I did say it, I do feel like I should commend GGG for making good on its side of my self-proclaimed deal. I'm looking forward to this league now. Good job, GGG! )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info