Changes to Spectres and Movement Skills in Path of Exile: Delirium

This is a buff
Would it be possible to make Spectres of monsters such as Carnage Chieftains use their skills properly without Blood Magic Support?
Give Frostblink a cast time like Dash maybe? Else it will still be shit. With second wind there will be even less reason for Frostblink, Lightning Warp.
Also yay, summoner league!
Move skills whatever, sounds fine, specters.... Unqualified praise. Well done in this case GGG.

Since you have a system for level scaling I think you should also consider letting us raise uniques. They don't have to be powerful, I just think it would be fun. It's never seemed fair to me. If I can kill it I should be able to raise it. Especially if it's humanoid. Even more so if there's a monstrous equivalent. (Goddess of purity for example and the champion/colossus version.)

Not being able to raise something because it would just be too much fun really sticks in the mind and harms the feel of the game. It makes me think of the devs as personally skinflint, uptight, mean. Etc.

Again, It's only fair, If I can kill it, I should be able to raise it.

Sidenote: On the subject of movement. Let us QS flask in town. If you're gonna make story feel 90 hours long because cheap time travel gimmick act repetition, you could at least let us run a bit quicker from npc to the door.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
"Lightning Warp has had its cast time lowered and has a higher value of reduced Skill Effect Duration than before. This makes it easier to invest in but still requires more character investment than other movement skills as a trade-off for having no cooldown."

Its nerf.. sad..
Movement Skills
Damm, all i wanted was shield charge to be made into shield dash.

Shield charging, aka face planting...... into every indestructible pebble is so lame. Charging (face planting) 10 times and not moving one lil bit, or Charging (face planting) anywhere near a wall and not moving one lil bit is soooooo lame.

Changes to Specters
Can we get those indestructible pebble's as specter's. They obviously have the most HP of anything in the game, linking them with totems would be godly, so op. puggers!!!
If you can't handle the truth, just delete the forum post - Precious Flower
Super stoked for movement changes and the new support gem!!! Also, as a specter user I'm excited to try new builds. One thing though, on console I find the raise specter skill to be quite finicky. The cursor that you use is too large and hovering directly on top of a corpse often doesn't select that corpse, The cursor moves strangely and it is difficult and time-consuming to select the corpses that you need. Also, it would be nice if desecrate had a much higher chance to create courses of current specters than it currently does. Frequently, I will lose a specter in a map and it will take several if not a dozen desecrates just to get one corpse of my current specters. Great changes GGG, My necro is my favorite character and would love some of these quality of life changes as well. Thank you.
New spectres ! ! !
I can't wait to see the patch note.
To know if you'll let us play another necro league ;)

Ty GGG
The new Cleave improvements didn't get mentioned at all. :(
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
oh boi
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info