Changes to Spectres and Movement Skills in Path of Exile: Delirium

can't wait to play 3.10!
"
PrinceCuddles wrote:
Please for the love of god allow whirling blades to cross gaps like dash can. It just makes no sense that it can't do that. It needs this buff badly. If you do this then maybe a lot more people would be using it over leap slam or flame dash.

The reason whirling blades isn't as popular has more to do with its weapon restrictions than anything.
Last edited by Exile009 on Mar 5, 2020, 11:54:56 PM
"
MackBesmirch wrote:

I guess it's nice to have an option other than having to invest in charges in order to bypass cooldowns... But I'm also kind of thinking... If Flame Dash is so great because it allows 3 uses per cooldown, why not just give the other Movement Skills 3 uses before cooldown too? Why make us use a support gem to get one free cooldown bypass?

This was also my initial thought, besides Cyclone, I used there other movement skills for, well, movement. It's there for me to get out of a dangerous situation or to cross a barrier. Flame Dash is just a good for a lot of my builds with the right amount of charges and recovery and I can get away with using it not linked so I can use that link for something else. Having this support is nice but for builds I make pre-PoE 2.0, justifying it is going to be hard.

As for the Spectre stuff, new mobs to try out will be fun.
Cool, finally some of the "new" content is coming to the world of spectres!

I can't wait to see the crazy shenanigans the community comes up with for them all.
Why did you just not buff the skills themselves instead of forcing us to take and link it to another gem? Seems assbackwards solution to the problems they have.

Also by buffing lightning warp, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSfCbL7n8OA

this build is now way stronger, thanks for more meme builds ggg

Edit: thanks for also making sure minions are still toptier by adding in strong spectres to replace the probably nerfed zombies/baron builds.
Last edited by Seanana on Mar 6, 2020, 12:30:21 AM
350 new Spectres!

GGG, you came in like a wrecking ball.
"
It's worth noting that Blink Arrow hasn't received any changes but works well with the Second Wind support. Alongside Dash, you can have a very mobile bow-based character. Travel Attacks also haven't been changed at this time but we'd like to add more attack-movement diversity in the future.

Blink arrow is almost as slow, clunky and unreliable as LW.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░ We Miss U Le Toucan
When I read the title, my heart sank. "Oh my! Spectre nefrs." Then I read the good news. :)
"
We plan to keep doing this in the future to ensure a steady supply of new spectres. If you happen to find a monster that you'd like to see as a spectre but isn't currently supported, please let us know!

Sand strider please

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info