Changes to Spectres and Movement Skills in Path of Exile: Delirium

NIIIICEEE!!!
I'm really glad their adding more viable minion builds. They really haven't seen much play recently and needed a buff............... :z
I already played a Frostblinker in Metamorph and I could do all content except Atziri with it (reflect phase) since you were able to turn it into flicker strike with about 10 casts per second.

This shit is gonna get cranked wayyyy up.
Last edited by Shehriazad on Mar 6, 2020, 3:18:08 AM
I like running everywhere please buff movement passives, quicksilvers, movement speed on boots too, don't ignore the minority who can't be bothered to use a movement skill, we exist too. Maybe provide mounts? Better still flying mounts!
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
Have you considered to change Leap Slam so we don't get stuck on walls and other things so often?
Another LW buff? Well now the build deals more than 3.6mil
lol... one more socket needed for flame dash to work fine....
Can't wait for POE 2, to remove theese limits.
that's a nerf, not a buff. we should waste another gem slot for a movement skill support now. awful.

also: revert lightning warp changes. movement skills should be: one click -> travel. allowing accidental double clicks to waste time of traveling, you wanted to save with the skill, instead of just running, makes it awful aswell.
meh im already always short on sockets
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
rip flame dash?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info