Changes to the Atlas of Worlds in Path of Exile: Delirium

"
I miss Gorge. :(

Gorge with 50% from of hordes was the real deal! I miss those too. :/
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
Klosterfrau wrote:
Let's cross fingers that Wolcen will receive the necessary continuous improvement to become a serious competitor. Maybe strong competition will make GGG listening to normal players again, rather than the streamer boys from Baeclast.
In the meantime Standard is the only option for me, there is no way that I will sink that many hours again in unlocking the Atlas.

watched the latest show and stopped right here where they had no other idea on making poe as shit as other games when it comes to decisions (pickup stuff or not).

those are the bright candles of our virtual world, unable to judge mechanics ignoring their very own personal interests, not.

worrysome that ggg values their opinion so much.

IF YOU GET RSI PICKING UP ALL STUFF, JUST DON'T PICKUP STUFF or just play less.
the game isn't designed to give professional players an advantage, it's the opposite, or should be.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
FUN DETECTED

FUN DETECTED

Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
I feel like ggg deserves more respect for what they're doing. You all are getting free expansions every three months. With new content, new mechanics. Show some fking respect. I can't recall the last time i've seen a league without doomsaying crybaby cave troll posts in it.
But in the same time i'm happy they don't give a shait about it. Just do you, ggg.
The tencent hate bandwagon gained popularity only becose of the blizzard fiasco. If not for that, not a single person here would know the relationship between ggg and tencent.
But in the end, everyone here will play the league no matter how much hate they show in comments. So...have it your way. Ggg is winning either way.
Last edited by RaidEE on Mar 2, 2020, 4:02:41 PM
Why the hell does this has to be so freakin' complex? I feel like talking a Calculus exam again. I'm not in College anymore.
My 2 cents.

Mostly, meh, with a a strong section of seriously, you blew it.

By section.

Influence spawning - we'll see how it shakes out, but meh, whatever
Sextants - this sounds better
Atlas Shuffle - same old, same old. Didn't like it before, still don't like it.
Awakening Level and Awakening Bonus Objectives - so much fail I don't even know what to say.

Surprised to see that you (so far) haven't explicitly moved to force everyone to regrind the watchstones on standard. That would fit with the tone deaf attitude of these changes.
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Harvest Manifesto 3/10/2021

So unbelievably inane it has to be memorialized.
Last edited by Dspayre on Mar 2, 2020, 4:15:58 PM
"Tencent wont impact Poe negatively"

Well, you all just got f#cked by the chinese company by nonsense nerfs and double the grinding time to sell those mtx and maximizing the profits. we got like 0 atlast shaping mechanic anymore, you HAVE to run diffrent maps (eww). cant kill sirius? well me intoduce you to Scam carrys (poe's rep system sucky as it is rn anyway dont bother) you could not sustain maps in 3.9? i have good, now you will 100% failing at sustaining them anyway.

I just hope they fixed the memory leak that hit poe with the 3th league patch and never got fixed when i quited the league...
Deterministic system of spawning boss, together with ability to fully control which layouts we can run (target farming via shaping orbs, elder orbs and cartographer seals) were what I loved the most about endgame and until both these things are added back into the game design, this game is dead to me.
tl;dr:
Map sustain gutted
Master missions gutted
Awakening level now can't be controlled once acquired
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
"
Deterministic system of spawning boss, together with ability to fully control which layouts we can run (target farming via shaping orbs, elder orbs and cartographer seals) were what I loved the most about endgame and until both these things are added back into the game design, this game is dead to me.

It's dead Jim.

:-(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info