3.9.2e Patch Notes

meh
At least Orb of Horizons is being fixed, o wait.. map awards from delve/temple chests and metamorph still drop a random low tier or high tier ones
"
Kroohpyyh wrote:
At least the Conqueror influence spawning will be fixed for next league, right?

Currently it seems to wotk fine ? Way better than before.
"
sephrinx wrote:
"

You can now spawn Atlas influence in a Region that had already spawned that same influence in the previous 'cycle'.

Why the fuck would you not be able to to begin with?

EXCELLENT QUESTION...
"
Added an information hover to the Atlas Inventory.

What exactly does this change mean?

Following point currently bothers me in particular – apart from the conquerors spawn rate :-) I can´t comprehend in which maps of an influenced region a conquerer has already spawned. Currently, whenever a conquerer spawns, I have to write down the map so that I don't have to run it again unnecessarily. Could you please simply implement a hoover effect, so that everyone can recognize in which maps the conquerors already spawned – this would be quality of life improvement, especially if you don't spawn Sirus within a day, thanks.

And something else, off-topic: Iam reading your news almost every day, whether on the go or in the evening on the couch / bed. In the most cases Iam using a mobile phone. Please change your website to responsive web design, especially the forum. You have estimated about 10 million visits a month, in December with the 3.9 patch even around 30 million. Based on an average of around 60% mobile visitors, a mobile website is more than overdue. Thanks

Greetings
Last edited by Dovahsith on Feb 4, 2020, 4:54:09 AM
So, this is the end of this fucking league. Most bugs are not fixed yet. Still, it was better than the last [Removed by Support] tower league. This [Removed by Support] Atlas league wasnt as bad, but still was pretty terrible.

Inept Atlas design, unfinished and raw, thrown at player base to figure out a million of existing bugs. [Removed by Support]

Yes, getting fucking sick of playing as a beta tester. Got zero hope for the next league, not looking forward it at all. League hype? Fucking forget it. Can't hype to thousands of bugs that break game play.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Feb 4, 2020, 6:37:35 AM
"
Kroohpyyh wrote:
At least the Conqueror influence spawning will be fixed for next league, right?

Hahahaha good one
For more detailed information, I do beta testing for $75 an hour.
i would of rather heard that you have fixed a way of get high tier perandus and doryani's......plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz get it sortred!!
Can GGG please do better release in next time, because its already almost end of the league and you still fixing a damn annoying and broken things. I really love PoE but I rather not seeing next league then face so much bugs. Take some time to fix the game guys I really asking you about it. With so much love from my heart, cheers!
all that negativity :o

at least for me, i enjoy the league. Conqueror spawning may be wierd but i never had any 'gamebreaking'-issues with it. Simply alternated between maps and regions...

i appreciate your work, ggg!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info