3.9.2e Patch Notes

nice! BUT i rly hope ggg will make better way for reward or aquire unique emperors jewels as better and fair reward/drop/anything than current as lab reward that promote cheats and scams
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
nice! BUT i rly hope ggg will make better way for reward or aquire unique emperors jewels as better and fair reward/drop/anything than current as lab reward that promote cheats and scams

wut?
There are all...mostly useless. I suppose the handful of bugfixes are nice, but even most of them seem pretty damn niche.

But really, are you ever gonna deal with more impactful stuff? Like the fact that Metamorph fights are black-on-black (whose bright idea was that anyway?!)? Or are all the substantial changes you're going to make for this league done now, so we're stuck with it as is?

And why the hell was removing the guild stash from Tane's Lab felt important (why did it matter at all?!), but adding our stash to the Menagerie isn't?

I guess GGG has already mostly switched to development on the next league by now, hence why the disappointing trickle of improvements to the current one.
"
You can now spawn Atlas influence in a Region that had already spawned that same influence in the previous 'cycle'.

Before not obtained watchstones had priority over obtained ones - now it will be pure rng. I have a feeling that priority was intended, because without that ppl would get sick in progressing atlas. This "fix" will make progressing atlas approximately 4x longer, good luck exiles! :D
"
Fixed a bug that allowed players to get stuck in the Menagerie cages.

does that also include a fix to the bug where players (me on cyclone for example) can get stuck in thane's device when it spawns after collecting all samples in a map?

and does it include a fix to the bug where you get stuck in abysses as they open up new spawns and you are on top of them while they are being opened?

died countless times to this while playing cyclone, really really annoying.
"
The blood paths outside of Brutus' arena have been restored.

Hell YEAH. I missed those. They were a part of POE that I always <3, just like the stones by the Ledge portal and the corpses in [once Marketplace now] Grain Gate. Gotta love them breadcrumbs.
Such scamm update, legit nothing important was fixed. [Removed by Support] only fixes mtx bugs, rest goes under carpet. [Removed by support], thanks for that
Last edited by Rebekah_GGG on Feb 4, 2020, 3:05:23 AM
"Fixed a visual bug where distortion effects appeared around thrown Dynamite."

You should've left that.. It was very helpful, and let you know you threw dynamite without having to once again look all the way down at the bottom of your screen to see if u used one. Nice error QoL removal.
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
"
mentalove wrote:
"
frostzor27 wrote:
"
You can now spawn Atlas influence in a Region that had already spawned that same influence in the previous 'cycle'.

No. I spent 3 days trying to get the 2nd and 3rd taunt in the same area, running only maps in the correct tier, Atlas level 8. After running 20 maps and not getting ANY taunts I gave up and I'm playing other games.

I knew from the start that the same areas could not be used to spawn influence in the subsequent cycles. I'm always alternating between top and bottom atlas regions. Even then the problem persists. 30% chance?!?! Where?!?! In your test server? Because on live servers it's more like 1%.

There's a problem with conqueror spawn, and the TAUNT system. You GGG refuse to aknowledge the issue and refuse to deploy a fix for that.

I'm not a streamer, I have a job, a family and I don't have 16h a day to play PoE to gamble with RNG. Elder/Shaper were perfect for me, I had control over my Atlas progression, but now it's only frustration and a waste of time.

I have experienced this, as have many of people. I'm sure they are aware of the problem. The 3.9 atlas was a big change. I am glad GGG is taking their time with this. The last thing we need is some knee jerk decisions implemented making things worse. I hope for a substantial change to how the atlas functions, rather then just a tweak to proc rates!

While it sucks that the Atlas is how it Currently is let's no forget that the Atlas is a Core Game mechanic that Changed with Conquerors Update so there is alot more goin on beneath the Visual UI Surface. I don't mind if the fixes to these take longer even though that Red Tier at the Moment feels completly un-rewarding in both leveling and drops, compared to white and yellow tier due to all these issues.

What really infuriates me tho is the Shit RNG of Metamorph Components you can get and what "mods" they gonna have.

i'm tired of getting all these triple to quad "additional rare item drops" only to vendor them and getting a single mod component most of the times only to see that it has again drops additional rare stuff ranging from 1 to 4 mods of these and nothing else. We already get more then enough rare drops from Maps, Delve, Temple, Betrayal to do Chaos vendor recipe etc. we don't need yet another rare item generator function.

Fixing the Metamorph stuff should take Priority for as long as the League is active especially the Bug of Metamorphs created in Tane's Lab sometimes not dropping things they should according to the used components ( did a metamorph a few days ago that had triple bonus currency on all 5 components (which is hard enough to get anyways) and upon dying that bastard only dropped 1 Portal&Wisdom scroll each...
"
bvanharjr wrote:
"
WilliamGoosen wrote:
High tier Perandus and Doryani's unique maps available in game when?

they already are.

In what form? Via Zana or as actual drops? And does Zana missions give awakening bonus for unique maps?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info