3.9.2e Patch Notes

miaomiaomiao
"
frostzor27 wrote:
"
You can now spawn Atlas influence in a Region that had already spawned that same influence in the previous 'cycle'.

No. I spent 3 days trying to get the 2nd and 3rd taunt in the same area, running only maps in the correct tier, Atlas level 8. After running 20 maps and not getting ANY taunts I gave up and I'm playing other games.

I knew from the start that the same areas could not be used to spawn influence in the subsequent cycles. I'm always alternating between top and bottom atlas regions. Even then the problem persists. 30% chance?!?! Where?!?! In your test server? Because on live servers it's more like 1%.

There's a problem with conqueror spawn, and the TAUNT system. You GGG refuse to aknowledge the issue and refuse to deploy a fix for that.

I'm not a streamer, I have a job, a family and I don't have 16h a day to play PoE to gamble with RNG. Elder/Shaper were perfect for me, I had control over my Atlas progression, but now it's only frustration and a waste of time.

I have experienced this, as have many of people. I'm sure they are aware of the problem. The 3.9 atlas was a big change. I am glad GGG is taking their time with this. The last thing we need is some knee jerk decisions implemented making things worse. I hope for a substantial change to how the atlas functions, rather then just a tweak to proc rates!
"
Fixed a client crash that could occur when Frost Bomb was cast by a monster on top of a Mine with the Void Emperor Mine Effect microtransaction applied to it.

Holy specific Batman!
YOU ARE NO LONGER CAPTURED, STUPID BEAST!

Fixed a bug that allowed players to get stuck in the Menagerie cages.
The currency type dropdown is now ordered alphabetically when pricing an item in a Public Stash Tab.

wow...after how many years? I don't know...I want to say thx but u guys take forever to implement the most obvious stuff.

"
mentalove wrote:

I have experienced this, as have many of people. I'm sure they are aware of the problem. The 3.9 atlas was a big change. I am glad GGG is taking their time with this. The last thing we need is some knee jerk decisions implemented making things worse. I hope for a substantial change to how the atlas functions, rather then just a tweak to proc rates!

The whole 3.9 was 'knee jerked'. If it were tested and made properly....oh well...why even talk about it again, it's the same every league now.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Feb 3, 2020, 8:51:54 PM
"
OK, so may be now the freaking conquerers would freaking spawn. How many maps does it take to get one? I run 10-20 sometimes before getting one.

Are you actually running maps that are at the same tier as the maps on your Atlas? You can't spawn the initial influence unless you run the maps shown on the atlas at the tier they are shown. After that for the 2nd and 3rd encounter it doesn't matter. But the first encounter it has to be one shown exactly as it is on the atlas... and it's about 1 in 3. I spawned all 4 influences in 7 maps this last cycle.
"
Antigegner wrote:
The currency type dropdown is now ordered alphabetically when pricing an item in a Public Stash Tab.

wow...after how many years? I don't know...I want to say thx but u guys take forever to implement the most obvious stuff.

"
mentalove wrote:

The whole 3.9 was 'knee jerked'. If it were tested and made properly....oh well...why even talk about it again, it's the same every league now.

It's not all bad. I like the elder slayers and Sirus generally. The atlas is close, just needs some love. I don't mind them getting a full league worth of feedback and data before making changes. It would be nice to hear it from them though.

"
mentalove wrote:

It's not all bad. I like the elder slayers and Sirus generally. The atlas is close, just needs some love. I don't mind them getting a full league worth of feedback and data before making changes. It would be nice to hear it from them though.

yeah you're right. I like the positive thinking. Let's cross fingers :D
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
'Fixed another bug where extremely strong Ignites sometimes dealt no damage.'

So that may be why my pure fire DD cyclone chieftain felt weaker than expected..
"

alphabetically without the "orb of..." prefix right?

Alchemy (Orb of)
Alteration (Orb of)
Annulment (Orb of)

or are you just gonna go full derp like this:
Jewelers Orb
Mirror Of Kalandra
Orb of Alchemy
Orb of Alteration
Just because GGG doesn't do anything about scammers, doesn't mean they support scammers.

Complacency is not the same as endorsement.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info